Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-04-2009, 07:43 PM
That fucking Guy...

I dunno, where I wouldn't spit on someone personally...these days, if it was a fight I had tried to avoid, or if myself or girl were assaulted, I might throw in an ankle stomp so that when they're walking with a limp for a while, they'll think about it, know better than to attack innocent people?
I like to teach, just another form of guidance, the way I look at it.
But that said...I'd have to be at risk to even consider entering into another fight, see, 'cos I'm a nice guy
Old 05-04-2009, 09:40 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Tending bar in Hollywood, I've had to jump in and help break up several fights, which usually involved me getting punched in the mouth or me ramming someone's head into the door in the good old "bum's rush" exit. Every so often things would come to blows, but fighting in a packed club is hard to do.

Quit that job two years ago and haven't soiled the knuckles since... thank god

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 05-05-2009, 05:08 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
when i was in high school i got in a lot of fights. i have a bad habit of not putting up with bullies or shit like that. my favorite was in english lit class when this 'bad boy' behind me started poking me with a pencil and talking shit - i suddenly got up and pulled him out of his chair and slammed him onto the floor (of course then his buddy punched me in the head and it got messy until the asst. principal came in and pulled us apart - i'd say i got the worst of it - split lip and black eye - but the look on the dude's face when i pulled him out of his desk was priceless).

i'm much more calm now - but as with others my last 'fight' was in a parking lot with a drunk. oddly i was sober. a coworker and i had been working really late and gone to grab a really early (2am) breakfast at a waffle house when this drunk guy with his friends was coming in while we were leaving and for some reason decided we had 'disrespected' him. so he talks shit and we keep walking and then he runs up and grabs my coat. well, i've taken about six years of aikido and without too much thought or effort (drunks are easy prey) i wrist locked him to the ground and left him spewing and spitting up on the gravel parking lot as we calmly got into the car and drove away. the hilarious part is that i'm no great 'martial artist' - i like aikido more for the philosophy and discipline than for 'self-defense' but my coworker ran around telling this increasingly elaborate story of me fighting off angry drunks in the parking lot. i think i got a whole new level of respect after that (of course, knocking a drunk over is really not that complicated)
What's a wrist lock?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:01 AM
That fucking Guy...

There's a few...it's an incapacitating/pain inducing hold.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Score One for a standing wristlock actually working..

Good one man..