Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Evil Dead

Blood Sucking Freaks aka The Incredible Torture Show (1976)

Been working my way through this sites "the sickest, gorific," list off and on for the past couple years and finally got around to watching this one. This has to be one of the most ridiculous ive seen so far. It just didnt really seem to keep me interested.

1/5
Old 04-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Evil Dead

Hellbound Hellraiser II

Awesome sequel, no complaints here

4/5
Old 04-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Evil Dead

Chillers (1987)

The whole movie was very strange, no of these were really that good at all,
Five passengers in a bus depot are waiting for a bus that is overdue. To pass the time, they start telling each other horror stories.

First story
The first story which I think was just about decent, being the best of the a lot, this story is about girl who fallen her swimming instructor.

There was a twist to the story, nice but It was not creepy or scary at all and then she wakes up at bus station. tells everyone she just had a really bad dream.

The rest also seemed to a really bad dream as well.

The next story was about boy scout being terrorized by his scout master deep in the woods , very boring and wasn't really scary, had bit of blood in and one Jump scene

The third story tells the tale of a woman with a crush on a TV weatherman who shows up at her crib after sending him a lover letter, I forgot how that ended, as this bored me to sleep.

The next, which as got to worst acted story ever, It hard to take it serious, Bringing back people of dead and Funny silly twist end of this story!

The next story wasn't about was really decent, not as bad as the other stories, a professor who accidentally brings an ancient Spanish demon, Ixpe, into the present which proceeds to possess one of his students to disastrous results.

This story was really well done and really enjoyed that out of all those stories.

I was confused with ending of the movie, As they didn't really make clear at all, I didn't like how that movie end at all
4 out of 10
Old 04-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Evil Dead

Shivers. now called They Came from Within (1975) Very odd title change!

Anyway, This was re-watch, I had not seen this movie for really long time, I did enjoyed it a lot back then.

I thought it had Very strange story but a good plot apartment building are being infected by a strain of parasites that turn them into mindless, sex-crazed fiends out to infect others by the slightest sexual contact.and there weer good moment in this movie, This dose feel a bit out dated now and could done a bit more with the attack scenes in this movie.

I didn't mind looked really really, some decent effect and some odd effect in the movie, which made me laugh,

The acting was okay in this movie in this movie, I did enjoy how the movie ended

It's was not as good as I remember it! 5 out of 10

On other side of that DVD, there also called movie Witchcraft (1988)

Which also got new title

Just found this is now called Witchery (1988) Not to be confused with Witchcraft (1988) (I Like I did)

I thought it was it the other witchcraft but so I didn't expect to see David Hasselhoff and Linda Blair

The movie start of in the women running away from some and soon Jumps out of window for some reason but the movies fast

When a storm strands a group on a Massachusetts island where the only dwelling is an old hotel supposedly haunted by the ghost of a former German actress (Knef), the result is the standard horror film as each of the cast is picked off one-by-one

This was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, It never get boring at all, there were decent death scenes in this movie.

There few bloody moments in the movie I really liked, I wasn't to keen it the end the story.

it's felt too rushed and I didn't really get the last scene in the movie.

The acting was really good from most of the cast

I give 4 out of 10, worth watching

Last edited by The Horror fan; 04-18-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommywikkid View Post
Blood Sucking Freaks aka The Incredible Torture Show (1976)

Been working my way through this sites "the sickest, gorific," list off and on for the past couple years and finally got around to watching this one. This has to be one of the most ridiculous ive seen so far. It just didnt really seem to keep me interested.

1/5
Really - this is a classic film.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Evil Dead

"Blacula" (1972)

Plot:
During a visit to Transylvania, an African prince (William Marshall) gets turned into a vampire by Count Dracula (Charles McCauley) . Sealed in a coffin for several lifetimes, ''Blacula'' reawakens in 1970s Los Angeles. Leaving a trail of bloodless victims in his wake, he pursues Lina (Vonetta McGee), a woman who bears a striking resemblance to his dead wife. Meanwhile, Dr. Gordon Thomas (Thalmus Rasulala) and top cop Lt. Peters (Gordon Pinsent) are hot on the bloodsucker's trail.

Phantom's Review: Groovy, baby, groovy
Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 PM
For Vendetta

Fantasy weekend. My kid loves this stuff right now. Smiles and happy yelps galore.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Finally got around to seeing Buio Omega: Beyond The Darkness.
Review

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 05-10-2013, 05:14 AM
Herald of Madness

Oasis of the Zombies last night.

Terrifying. Truly terribly terrifying.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:18 AM
HDC's old chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreedNoir View Post
Oasis of the Zombies last night.

Terrifying. Truly terribly terrifying.