Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Pirate of Bengal

End of the Line (2007)

A pretty decent low budget Canadian horror feature. Thanks to Angra for the rec.

>>: B+

Wild Target (2010)

It's a remake of 1993 French comedy Cible émouvante, which I haven't seen yet. Other than that this is a nice Britt comedy with a good cast that you can give it a watch for Bill Nighy's performance and the gorgeous Emily Blunt.

Old 10-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
End of the Line (2007)

[IMG]

Wild Target (2010)

It's a remake of 1993 French comedy Cible émouvante, which I haven't seen yet. Other than that this is a nice Britt comedy with a good cast that you can give it a watch for Bill Nighy's performance and the gorgeous Emily Blunt.

I'll watch anything with Bill Nighy in it.

Premutos: Lord of the Living Dead

suppose to be the goriest movie ever made.......and it is pretty gory...but the dubbing is so fucking bad.....actually it would be a fun watch with a few friends and a few brews.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:04 AM
Midnight toker

Rec 2: Watched it last weekend, not sure if I already made a post about it, but I dont think so. I thought it was quality. Not as intense as the first, but I enjoyed it. Decent pace, plenty of action, interesting progession of the story. Not in the same league as the first, but what I'd call an honest sequel. Good fun.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:09 AM
Bad Natured

Naboer AKA Next Door (2005). Skimming the fat to a mere 75 minutes, Naboer is a flick that could nary tolerate any more running time. This sexually infused psychological thriller, told in a discombobulating fashion, reminds us of the rare directorial puissance of Polanski or Lynch. The acting was strong, with the lead as restrained innocence personified; maybe too restrained. The titular "neighbors" were perfectly just left of right, with that "cannot put your finger on their agency of iniquity" atmosphere that creates such a wonderful balance of tension. The set was tremendously claustrophobic and only seemed to be further closing in on the character and viewer alike. The story and direction were the product of obvious talent, though the creepy violence found here might not be for everyone. And that ceaselessly roaming camera just piled on more and more tension; it was if it were reading the mind of the viewer with lush reward. Weak stomachs and minds need not apply, but for those not easily offended or sickened, Naboer is a must see. Merci beaucoup.
Genruk

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:14 AM
For Vendetta

...and the spook-athon continues...
Old 10-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Cranky

Hannibal.

Not a bad sequel at all.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post

...and the spook-athon continues...

Meaning...?

That cover looks totally old school.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Evil Dead

My 31 Nights of Halloween continues with:

"Dark And Stormy Night" (2010)

Silly, but entertaining spoof of 1930's "Old Dark House" style murder mysteries.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Banned

brutal little giallo with Donald Duck as the killer

good stuff
Old 10-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Scares Little Kids

See no Evil - Directed by Gregory Dark

Rating 6/10

An entertaining movie. It is not the best movie around, but it is very sufficient in keeping you thrilled for a few hours. Sure, it is rather generic, but it has some decent gore and a nice dark story. I've only seen it twice myself, but both times I have been rather pleased by it. Like I said, it isn't incredible, but it is definitely worth a watch.

Creep
- Directed by Christopher Smith

Rating: 7.5/10

I have to admit, I really liked this movie. A lot of people on IMDB hate it and I just done know why. I though it had a creepy atmosphere, a pretty good villain, and a grabbing storyline. It wasn't an award winning film, but I would still watch frequently if possible. In my opinion, it was a very fun movie to watch. It stars Franka Potente (while not popular, is AMAZINGLY gorgeous). If you don't know who she is, she stars in Run Lola Run, The Bourne Identity/Supremacy, and a few other works. She is absolutely gorgeous in this, and performs just a well as she does in other films. If you get the chance, I suggest you watch this, its a rather interesting piece of work.

"We are fascinated by the darkness in ourselves, we are fascinated by the shadow, we are fascinated by the boogeyman." - Anthony Hopkins

Last edited by Scythe; 10-09-2010 at 01:32 AM.