Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Didn't Shoot Bill Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
well, everyone has their own "truth". what if they'll just answer you the same way? which they usually do. so you'll end up looking like 2 dumb chicks in a mall squealing at each other. no good
It doesn't seem like you understand my statement. Nor Bob Gray's. I think further explanations and discussions will go over your head as well so I don't really so a point in continuing this.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:40 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
yeah, this second one is nothing but a bunch of hipsters in my opinion. "omg i got membership in the church of satan, it's soo cooool"...fuckers, spoil all good ideas
I actually met a girl once in a pub who was wearing a satan-depicting t-shirt with something like Hail Satan on it so I asked her if she was a satanist-to my horror she replied and I quote "No I'm only wearing it to get attention".......I got into trouble by telling her she should be taken outside and shot so she started bitching about me to the rest of the pub and I was made out to be the villain of the exchange!
Old 08-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
I actually met a girl once in a pub who was wearing a satan-depicting t-shirt with something like Hail Satan on it so I asked her if she was a satanist-to my horror she replied and I quote "No I'm only wearing it to get attention".......I got into trouble by telling her she should be taken outside and shot so she started bitching about me to the rest of the pub and I was made out to be the villain of the exchange!
fair enough,she can do and wear what she wants to get attention ,its just as offending to some people as a "jesus saves" t shirt,no need to go tell her to outside to get shot..shheeesh!

Last edited by wizard of gore; 08-17-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
holy fuckin shit, how drunk were you? :D i wouldn't go to pub with you, you'd get everybody in trouble
or a jab in the face
Old 08-18-2012, 05:03 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
I actually met a girl once in a pub who was wearing a satan-depictingshirt with something like Hail Satan on it so I asked her if she was a satanist-to my horror she replied and I quote "No I'm only wearing it to get attention".......I got into trouble by telling her she should be taken outside and shot so she started bitching about me to the rest of the pub and I was made out to be the villain of the exchange!
you sound sensitive. Or worse, you sound christian. i own 2 t shirts with the devil on them sayin "god i busy. Can i help you". Should i be shot as well? I find then hilarious.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Misanthrope

Haha that would make a pretty cool shirt
Old 08-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Demon from Ago

Quote:
i've heard it many times before from the members of other religions. it's interesting how your mind changes once you start to "believe" in something=) tolerance for any other opinion just vanished away. perfect zombifying strategy.
anyway, it was nice talkin to you.
Understand something, I am not a Satanist in any way, I am more along the lines of an atheist. Before you say that atheism is a religion too I will save you from that mistake. Atheism, which is about not believing in god(s), and theism, which is about believing in god(s), are philosophical or theological points of view, but they are not religions.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Didn't Shoot Bill Murray

Also making it clear that I am not a Satanist either. Just an Atheist.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:53 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
you sound sensitive. Or worse, you sound christian. i own 2 t shirts with the devil on them sayin "god iS busy. Can i help you". Should i be shot as well? I find theM hilarious.

Damn.. i didn't spell very well that day, did i? Damn cell phone..
Old 08-19-2012, 09:57 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post

Haha that would make a pretty cool shirt

Indeed.

Especially fun to wear if you work in a shop or with some kind of customer service.