Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-23-2004, 08:06 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by fluffho
LOL. i have a whole shoe box, and it was platform sneakers so its a BIG box, of pamphlets. then a bag of hardcover books, including a bible and some book of bible songs.

how about growing your hair out long? that would piss her off. it specifically says in their bibile 'men shall not have long hair' and try talking to yourself a lot. sing a lot of evil-ish songs. try rapping about pimps and hoes. at the dinner table, draw a pentagram or even a cross on your forehead, down the bridge of your nose. that is my plan next time a witness comes over, but they never do anymore.

bloody, yeh see if u think about it what i mentioned isnt even that bad. but to a witness like everything scares them
well i had long hair and it didnt bother her to much. but sence im a musican i made a song about jhova witness coiming to your door and how i will kill every one i see ther how i would rape there dead body and ...you get the idea. she wasnt to happy about that.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:06 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
i never thought of that. i wouldnt be surprised if they believe their shadow is the devil following them

know what else sucked. was the fact that they wouldnt even research buddism, catholicism, mormonism (i think they thought these to be the most evil). anyway, they wont even READ about it, even to be able to say 'yeh theyre wrong because of this' becuase they believe that if you were to even read about it, you are showing the devil that you are interested, therefor allowing the devil to tempt you and opening yourself up to him

... yeh.....

as for carries mom. im pretty sure she had some crosses and stuff and jehovahs witnesses are completely against that. but definitely, carries mom was a fanatic of some sort
i would hate for my parent to b one i would b sheltered so bad i would have no life and i would have to kill my self

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 04-23-2004, 08:10 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
i would hate for my parent to b one i would b sheltered so bad i would have no life and i would have to kill my self
well when i was 14 i ran away and they sent me to a shrink or something like that and he said that i ran because i was afraid of a new member of the family (my little sis was just born) what the fuck it wasnt the sister that bothered me but the people who made her that did
Old 04-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Banned

ya know what the bible specifically damns? Clocks. That's right, clocks. Anybody know what time it is? If you do, you're going to HELL!!!!!
Old 04-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
last - yeh long hair isnt the worst but they certainly frown upon it. as for the song, you go boy.

bloody - yeh it is pretty depressing these people. i mean they are against blood transfusions. so i asked her 'ok so if your little sisters bus were to crash, and her blood was all over the sand and in the pavement, you wouldnt let her have a transfusion, you'd just let her die?'

'yes, because thats what god wouldve wanted'

...? i couldnt believe that.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:11 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
ya know what the bible specifically damns? Clocks. That's right, clocks. Anybody know what time it is? If you do, you're going to HELL!!!!!
lol really i never heard that
Old 04-23-2004, 08:12 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by last bad move
well when i was 14 i ran away and they sent me to a shrink or something like that and he said that i ran because i was afraid of a new member of the family (my little sis was just born) what the fuck it wasnt the sister that bothered me but the people who made her that did
i would hate to have parents like that i would run away likeu did and not want to b found

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 04-23-2004, 08:13 PM
a people person

Quote:
last - yeh long hair isnt the worst but they certainly frown upon it. as for the song, you go boy.

bloody - yeh it is pretty depressing these people. i mean they are against blood transfusions. so i asked her 'ok so if your little sisters bus were to crash, and her blood was all over the sand and in the pavement, you wouldnt let her have a transfusion, you'd just let her die?'

'yes, because thats what god wouldve wanted'

...? i couldnt believe that.
put it this way he wouldnt have let there be transfusion if he didnt want it.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Banned

No long hair? But, I thought Jesus had long hair?
Old 04-23-2004, 08:15 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
No long hair? But, I thought Jesus had long hair?
thats a good point but jophova witness dont really care what jesus did just as long as they go to heaven and no one elese does