Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
Fuck all if I know.:confused: I read this thread directly after reading a thread with a ton of people ripping his ass for stealing the package. The contrast made me laugh.
Interesting. Very interesting.http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...hlight=package

Third time doesn't seem to have been the charm.

Last edited by TheWickerFan; 01-23-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
Fuck all if I know.:confused: I read this thread directly after reading a thread with a ton of people ripping his ass for stealing the package. The contrast made me laugh.
I think Newb sent it to me, and the I sent it to Gore, and it stopped with him. Well... that one may have started with me because there were TWO packages, one stopped with Gore and one with Freak. Nobody can't keep nothin' goin' no way no how.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Banned

In theory it was a good idea. I was hoping to finally unload my copy of Zombieggedon on some unlucky fucker, lol.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Whip In My Valise

So, the three culprits are:

Gorephobia
Freak
The Flayed One, who not only stole a package, but closed the thread for it as well.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Flayed and Gore are like bloody Smeagol for the packages.

Wonder how the baby went.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 01-23-2011, 11:30 PM
That fucking Guy...

I really don't understand what's so damn hard...I was prepared to send the thing back, from Australia that is, when I was a govt assisted student.
It's not about money, because posting shit costs fuck all. It's not about time, because you sure don't need a lot of that. It's about being self centred and lazy.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I really don't understand what's so damn hard...I was prepared to send the thing back, from Australia that is, when I was a govt assisted student.
It's not about money, because posting shit costs fuck all. It's not about time, because you sure don't need a lot of that. It's about being self centred and lazy.
My thoughts exactly. The excuses about money, time, life events etc. will not wash. You've stolen the packages, end of story. I also think one particular culprit (ahem! Flayed) has stooped to playing mind games with the others. It is incredibly childish and selfish.

Oh well, I guess you just can't trust people.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:25 AM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
I also think one particular culprit (ahem! Flayed) has stooped to playing mind games with the others. It is incredibly childish and selfish.
Well yeah, proudly boasting about having a job at fedEx or some such (I don't know, I don't care, I don't pay attention) didn't really wash over too well, not being able to send it along...it's like, you do it for work...
I dunno, maybe that was someone else. I don't really care as it was pretty unrealistic to assume it would ever come my way anyways.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:48 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Well yeah, proudly boasting about having a job at fedEx or some such (I don't know, I don't care, I don't pay attention) didn't really wash over too well, not being able to send it along...it's like, you do it for work...
I dunno, maybe that was someone else. I don't really care as it was pretty unrealistic to assume it would ever come my way anyways.
You're right, he does send packages for a living. Amazing. So there really is no question he's just screwing with the others.

"What? What's that? You want the package? Oh, I see. Well, I was considering sending it, but since you asked about it, I shall no longer do so. Furthermore, I'll keep pretending I'm going to send it, just to mess with your head, and when you finally crack and ask where it is, I'll say you asking about it has further delayed me sending it."

The level of maturity in this action is astounding.:rolleyes:
Old 01-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Yeah that was prickish to say the least...