Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycom5k View Post
Sorry but thats just not going to work, he's got me ignored, so it really doesn't matter anyways, since he's not going to see what i say. And I dunno, me and him just don't get along, I've tried it before and it didn't work, then he ignored me so I'm just done with him.

Also, He could have just asked how to make something like that work and not leave a direct link to the movie.

Jesus..... we really are. Though you are a Horde.....and I didn't get to sleep until 9 then got woken up at 12 because of the cable guy.
then just don't say anything to VC or about VC. might as well put him on ignore too and spare us all a possible fight.

I slept 530-830. So what if I'm horde. Being a warlock is sick. I never get hit, everything hits my voidwalker. I can send my imp after shit for pulls and never agro anything. Huge amounts of damage done with DOTs and then I can fear most stuff if I agro too many creatures. I can not lose and it's not as lame as Paladins and their damn bubbles. weren't you supposed to message me.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Also, He could have just asked how to make something like that work and not leave a direct link to the movie.

Sorry captain. I'll do things your way from now on and we'll see how it works out

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 07-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
then just don't say anything to VC or about VC. might as well put him on ignore too and spare us all a possible fight.

I slept 530-830. So what if I'm horde. Being a warlock is sick. I never get hit, everything hits my voidwalker. I can send my imp after shit for pulls and never agro anything. Huge amounts of damage done with DOTs and then I can fear most stuff if I agro too many creatures. I can not lose and it's not as lame as Paladins and their damn bubbles. weren't you supposed to message me.
Sent and, I like being a nightelf myself. Though I'm not that far into the game. Also when was the last big update? With the whole changeable hair thing. Like I said I haven't played in forever cause I need a new PC.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Sent and, I like being a nightelf myself. Though I'm not that far into the game. Also when was the last big update? With the whole changeable hair thing. Like I said I haven't played in forever cause I need a new PC.
ya you havent played in foreverrr haha. uhm new path came out a few days ago. mounts at lvl 30 now. its great. and the pvp stuff is wicked.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
ya you havent played in foreverrr haha. uhm new path came out a few days ago. mounts at lvl 30 now. its great. and the pvp stuff is wicked.
Yeah I heard that the new pvp stuff was great, with the destructable fortesses and all. I just didn't know if there was another update.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Sorry captain. I'll do things your way from now on and we'll see how it works out
I'm not sure if your being sarcastic or not...
Old 07-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Oh, and its not the fact that he hasn't payed allready (though it is partly because I didn't know that he has, and infact, unless he actually shows us the tickets he can't prove it).
Aren't you the one who asked everybody to believe you had an accident at a pivotal moment in a certain little HDC game?
Old 07-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Aren't you the one who asked everybody to believe you had an accident at a pivotal moment in a certain little HDC game?
Yeah thats true. Though if you remember, I didn't ask for any special treatment, I did infact ask for no special treatment.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Yeah thats true. Though if you remember, I didn't ask for any special treatment, I did infact ask for no special treatment.
Who fuckin' cares? Either is Posher, he just said he paid for it a couple times already and you're being skeptical. I could care less about the whole "stealing movies" debate but it's pretty lame that you would make a comment like that when you had a story that would have been easy not to believe just a little while ago.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Who fuckin' cares? Either is Posher, he just said he paid for it a couple times already and you're being skeptical. I could care less about the whole "stealing movies" debate but it's pretty lame that you would make a comment like that when you had a story that would have been easy not to believe just a little while ago.
Look I understand what you mean, but why bring this up now? I allready appologized to posher about it, so that means its done and over with.