Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-25-2004, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
I have seen WAY too many to ever be able to count them!

I think that's the way most people feel here, too. I named most of them a while ago, but I've seen so many since then.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:06 PM

Mr. Dizzle, I didn't say i've seen them all, I said I want to see them all. And not that it's any of your business but i have volunteered my time on the LEWIS CO. BOARD to help pass laws for mental health patients. I have also helped out with the womens shelter and i have a job working with kids who have autism. and by the why DADDY who are you to tell me what i should do with my time. As for the money i spend on horror movies, it just so happens that i am very good at finding almost anything for a good price. how dose $1 a movie sound? I was going to be a smartass and name all the horror movies I've seen but that's alot of typing so for now I'll pass!! You have not been in here for very long and you don't know me, so next time you open your big mouth try to use your brain!!! :D :D
Old 01-26-2004, 01:32 PM

Mr.dizzle, I just read in one of your other posts that you don't want people attacking you over what you post. you have a lot of nerve look at what you said about me. you seem to think you had the right to attack me. What's wrong you can dish it out but you can't take it. :eek: :eek:
Old 01-26-2004, 01:53 PM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Dizzle
So you're telling me that you've watched every horror movie, from every country, from every continent, on Earth? Even the underground ones? I am thoroughly impressed! You must have a lot of time on your hands to have done that. But don't you think that maybe your time could have been better spent somewhere else? Say.. volunteering at a homeless shelter, or the humane society? Anything? I mean ok, let's rationalize about this.

Let's say that.. each movie is an average of 90 minutes, and there are a total of 1000 horror movies in the world. That's 90 x 1000 = 90000 minutes, or 1500 hours, or 9 straight weeks of watching horror flicks. WOW. That's a lot of time to spend on any one thing. That's over just about.. 2 months! And you could find absolutely nothing else to do for those two whole months? Man, I wish I had extra time like that to do something I enjoy. I'm not saying give up your hobby completely, but that just seems a bit obscene to me.

The same thing goes for your little collection. At an average of oh.. $10 for each of the 1000 movies.. that's $10000!! That's not even including tax or anything. Well that's $10000 well spent. Let's hope that you have a great house, and car, and have no where else to put your money into. Say.. furniture.. emergency funds.. donations? And what happens when you collect all horror films ever made? Is that like your ultimate goal in life? Is is going to make you completely happy? Are you even going to be able to do anything with the movies once you have them all? Are they going to like transform into the super-mega-giant-greatest horror movie of all time? Kinda like transformers right? Yeah, I bet something like that will happen!

Well, I'm glad to know that you found something worthwhile to spend your time and money on. :D

seriously dude, 1000 horror movies over the world???
I'll bet you all my money that there are ALLOT more out there
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-26-2004, 04:32 PM
Forensic Pathology Nerd

Yea, I gave up after the NOES movies.

Old 02-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to armydarkness
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Dizzle
So you're telling me that you've watched every horror movie, from every country, from every continent, on Earth? Even the underground ones? I am thoroughly impressed! You must have a lot of time on your hands to have done that. But don't you think that maybe your time could have been better spent somewhere else? Say.. volunteering at a homeless shelter, or the humane society? Anything? I mean ok, let's rationalize about this.

Let's say that.. each movie is an average of 90 minutes, and there are a total of 1000 horror movies in the world. That's 90 x 1000 = 90000 minutes, or 1500 hours, or 9 straight weeks of watching horror flicks. WOW. That's a lot of time to spend on any one thing. That's over just about.. 2 months! And you could find absolutely nothing else to do for those two whole months? Man, I wish I had extra time like that to do something I enjoy. I'm not saying give up your hobby completely, but that just seems a bit obscene to me.

The same thing goes for your little collection. At an average of oh.. $10 for each of the 1000 movies.. that's $10000!! That's not even including tax or anything. Well that's $10000 well spent. Let's hope that you have a great house, and car, and have no where else to put your money into. Say.. furniture.. emergency funds.. donations? And what happens when you collect all horror films ever made? Is that like your ultimate goal in life? Is is going to make you completely happy? Are you even going to be able to do anything with the movies once you have them all? Are they going to like transform into the super-mega-giant-greatest horror movie of all time? Kinda like transformers right? Yeah, I bet something like that will happen!

Well, I'm glad to know that you found something worthwhile to spend your time and money on. :D
who are you to tell people how to live thier lives by giving to the poor people on the streets or donating money. Its his freakin money! its not ur time! not ur money! so do us all a favor and dont tell us how to live our lives and just stay out of horror.com, and spend ur money donatin', poor people helpin' time somewhere else. sorry if im comin off harsh, but live ur own life not someone elses.

- Freddy Krueger - Freddy vs. Jason
Old 02-02-2004, 06:16 PM

ArmyDarkness, thanks for haveing my back!!!! ;) ;)
Old 02-03-2004, 08:22 AM
BMXICAN

I have seen way too many to try
Old 02-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to armydarkness
Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
ArmyDarkness, thanks for haveing my back!!!! ;) ;)
Anytime, Allmy.

- Freddy Krueger - Freddy vs. Jason