Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-16-2007, 07:05 AM
HDC's old chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
I'm not sure if I could or not but I wouldn't try it casue when I get my attacks from having things I'm not supposed to have they can be really bad.It's like having a bowling ball sitting on top of your stomach.It sucks hardcore.

You know there is medication for it, right? I have reflux and I take Prilosec OTC every day and haven't had a problem in 5 years. If that doesn't work, I highly suggest you see a doctor.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
I don't see what the big deal is with seeds... you just spit them out. I mean....
But they're just annoying.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
I don't see what the big deal is with seeds... you just spit them out. I mean....
It's a textural thing again, for me. If I'm eating something it has to be all one similar texture or it really grosses me out to the point of gagging.

Even if I'm walking I have to have both feet on the same texture. can't have one foot on the grass and one on pavement or anything like that. Or walking on a lenolium floor and stepping in sometihng sticky or carpet at the movies and stepping on popcorn. Freaks me out so bad. Also the texture of mud.

It's kinda a big deal.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:21 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Okay...it's uh.......let me see if I can describe this accurately. When an orange segment has...a seed, or more than one seed, you have to look at it. You don't want to bite the seed, so before you eat the segment you have to sort of check it out, hold it up to the light, and then you can see the seeds, but you have to avoid them. Or sometimes you hold the segment up and a seed is hidden in there where it doesn't show...

Anyway...so you begin eating the segment and a part of your mind is enjoying the flavor but 12-14% of your synaptic processes are devoted to what I call "seed consciousness" or "seed awareness." That means you're losing out on 12-14 percent of Orange Joy Happiness Sensation, and that's a big percentage! Over the course of several oranges, this percentage adds up, and it's like for every six oranges you eat you missed out on the enjoyment of a whole orange!

With a seedless orange, which is clearly a wonderful thing, you get 100% Orange Joy Happiness Sensation and that is certainly to be...uh, preferred.

Friend....gooooood!

Old 11-16-2007, 09:23 AM
She's under the stairs

I like spitting the seeds out of Oranges, it gives me simplistic pleasure... Now Watermelons, that's a different story... They kill the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 11-16-2007, 09:25 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Oh, no, no, you have it backwards, it's watermelon seeds that are fun to spit across the room, and orange seeds that command all the unpleasantness and evil. I mean.......wait a minute.

(checking notes)

Friend....gooooood!

Old 11-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Smack My Titties

Something about people who want the fruit but dislike the seed going on here.

For the anti-seed crowd: a metaphor?

Quote:
I would go out and grab a BOX of oranges off the tree.
That's some tree.

:eek:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:44 AM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabapple View Post
Oh, no, no, you have it backwards, it's watermelon seeds that are fun to spit across the room, and orange seeds that command all the unpleasantness and evil. I mean.......wait a minute.

(checking notes)
I prefer the seedless watermelons, other wise you spend more time spitting seeds than eating watermelon.

With an orange I can walk down the street and when I come across the occasional seed there is always something to aim for.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
watermelon seeds are great, because the fun of eating a watermelon is getting messy. Oranges you just want the sweet nectar inside and to feel the little segments of each segment burst open releasing heaven inside your mouth. So soft, so easy to eat, so mess less. The seeds destroy it when you come across their hard texture it ruins the entire feel of the tangsumrange.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 11-16-2007, 11:50 AM
She's under the stairs

I don't eat the seeds, it's like eating fish, you sense the seeds/bones...

Quote: