Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: who is the coolest girl on here(note just adding newer girls
NiKKiE 11 68.75%
juggalette jen 4 25.00%
samantha8 0 0%
blue angel 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
Quote:
Originally posted by josh
actually i voted for blue angel
How old did she tell you she was? 20? 13? 17? Haha. Oh, and ask her if her sister is still seeing her ex-boyfriend.

Yeah, I'll shut up now.

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 11-15-2003, 10:26 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
Quote:
Originally posted by josh
who did you vote for i mean you have to know that one person voted for blue angel there for you have to vote to see the resolts so who did you vote for
I never voted. Read NiKKiE's last post. It says that someone voted for her.

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 11-15-2003, 10:33 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Just for the record, you can see the poll results if you don't log in.:)

"Can't we all just get along?"
Old 11-15-2003, 01:49 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
"Can't we all just get along?"
These sorts of posts are a little... Ahem... Ridiculous...

*Sigh*

*FADE OUT*
Old 11-15-2003, 01:59 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by ChaoticMinister
These sorts of posts are a little... Ahem... Ridiculous...

*Sigh*

*FADE OUT*
You're talking about this entire thread, right? I was just wondering cuz you quoted me and I was feeling a little threatened.:)
Old 11-15-2003, 04:23 PM
Evil Dead

Sham,

"I still stand by my opinion on this thread. What is its purpose?"

If we worried about the purpose behind most of the threads on this board, there wouldn't be many meaningful threads. ;)

"To raise someone's self esteem?"

I hope that wasn't her intention. If it was, she has more problems than either of us could imagine. I assumed it was just a joking thread in good intentions; I could be wrong, though. That was my impression from NiKKiE's thread.

"The poll would be okay if NiKKiE was like ten years old, but she's not - she's twenty."

Sham, if we went with assessing posters ages to their posts, you'd be one of the oldest here, and many older posters would rank as being seven. ;)

"And I'm not calling HER childish, I'm calling this thread that SHE made childish. There's a huge difference."

Oh my, lets not get into semantics. You damn well know your reply would give most the impression she was childish, not just her individual post. I could stalk all your replies and rip them down post-by-post as childish when you cross a certain line, but that would be out of line IMO. If a poster has a history, even a short one, of not acting childish, just ignore that poster's one childish post, according to you, and let it pass. There is no reason to call out a good poster for one post you consider childish. At least I think that way. To each his own, though.

"And to add, how the hell would we know who's the coolest when all of these people are some of the newest members? See, it's dumb."

We're not conducting a scientific poll regarding how the world has evolved. You need to let little things go sometimes. If you wanted to break down every post on this site for its intellectual contribution to the world, many would never pass that test. ;)

"I just wanted to get my opinion out."

That's fine, but you'll also get the negative reaction that comes with them.

"Oh, and thanks for the comment on my grammar, I guess. "

You've read this site. That was an honest compliment. No sarcastic hidden crack, I promise. I was impressed a 14-year old could write that well.

Good day, Sham. Please don't fight with Josh. That is like entering a shooting contest when the other contest has blanks in his gun. :D
Old 11-15-2003, 04:31 PM
Banned

ok you know what this thread is a waist of time but so is this forum i read all this shit like the christmas thread ok and you guys are cleary all bitches and ass holes ok i am finished here tell avenger00soul i said good bye got it
Old 11-15-2003, 04:39 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by NiKKiE
ok you know what this thread is a waist of time but so is this forum i read all this shit like the christmas thread ok and you guys are cleary all bitches and ass holes ok i am finished here tell avenger00soul i said good bye got it
Huh? Did you read most of the replies in this thread? They all backed you and told Sham to lay off. I have no idea what you read, but you didn't read the replies right. Telling Sham to lay off you is BACKING YOU UP!

Confused....:confused:
Old 11-15-2003, 04:43 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to big black
okay, okay.
I talked to Blue Angel. And you know what...she is josh. I tihnk she has a bunch of accounts. He or she, I don't know.
Umm, I'm new...bye...forever and ever!
Old 11-15-2003, 05:04 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by big black
okay, okay.
I talked to Blue Angel. And you know what...she is josh. I tihnk she has a bunch of accounts. He or she, I don't know.
Umm, I'm new...bye...forever and ever!
:eek: sum bitch