Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-05-2005, 02:30 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
It sound really original i mean ive never...... wait a fucking second goddamit its a ginger snaps rip off why the hell dont sam raimi, wes craven, and tim burton all get on a plane and ram it into a fucking mountain. All these so called great directors as of recent cant come up with anything good so there remaking everything or in this case ripping off imo the greatest movie ever. Fuck you Wes Craven (who once was the master of terror with films like LAst house, and hills have eyes, and Elm Street) but all he is now is another hollywood sellout. I will not be seeing this abomination nor do i condone seeing it.
I agree with almost everything in there...but Tim Burton? Why Tim Burton? 'Cause he remade Planet of the Apes, and is doing a movie BASED ON A NOVEL which happened to have already had a very good adaption? Replace him with John Carpenter, then Id be happy
Old 03-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
Originally posted by Jason Hodder
In fact I dislike most "new generation" horror movies. There are a few decent ones but for the most part they aren't very good.
That's not really fair.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:49 AM
..its only a movie...

Quote:
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
It sound really original i mean ive never...... wait a fucking second goddamit its a ginger snaps rip off why the hell dont sam raimi, wes craven, and tim burton all get on a plane and ram it into a fucking mountain. All these so called great directors as of recent cant come up with anything good so there remaking everything or in this case ripping off imo the greatest movie ever. Fuck you Wes Craven (who once was the master of terror with films like LAst house, and hills have eyes, and Elm Street) but all he is now is another hollywood sellout. I will not be seeing this abomination nor do i condone seeing it.
so your complaining that just cuz theres wearwolves in the movie means its a rip off of ginger snaps (a terrible piece o crap movie). Thats like saying Friday the 13th is a rip off of halloween.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 03-12-2005, 05:59 AM
Banned

Cursed Sucks Gonads!

Cursed= Teenybopper WB Corporate Crap! Joshua Jackson? Cmon! Peter Cushing is rolling in his grave! Maybe I should see Boogeyman as well! Whats next a vampire movie with Justin Timberlake?:p
Old 03-12-2005, 06:44 AM
The Dork Knight

Re: Cursed Sucks Gonads!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wickerman
Cursed= Teenybopper WB Corporate Crap! Joshua Jackson? Cmon! Peter Cushing is rolling in his grave! Maybe I should see Boogeyman as well! Whats next a vampire movie with Justin Timberlake?:p

Hilary Swank was on beverly hills 90210 and she's a great actor, everybody has to start somewhere.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Evil Dead

Cursed did not suck...well not all of it. I just saw it last night (had to race before it was out of theatres entirely. The dollar theatre around here is like a demilitarized zone.)

Anyway, the wolf was pretty good looking IMO and some of the acting was ok. You could tell the sequences Wes Craven enjoyed directing and the ones that were sort of "phoned in".

If you can hold out past the first 20 minutes or so you'll get a treat, then another 15 minutes and something else worth watching. I can see why people did not make it to the end of this movie, but there are at least 30 minutes in there that are worth watching. If it had gone straight to video it would have been considered a masterpiece.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:35 PM
new owner of hell

ill probibly go see it but im not paying, free movie anyone.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Scares Little Kids

Cursed was decent and the EIsenberg guy was cute once he changed his hair. The whole "what smells so good?" had be for days after seeing the movie.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to Yasashii
'Cursed'

Eh, I'm not sure if this is out or not...if it is, my apologies.
My mom got the bootleg copy and said it was shit.
Has anyone seen or heard good/bad things about this film? I haven't seen it yet.
*:·.
.·: *

<<--[x]Kyrstin <3's Heather[x]-->>

o8-o2-o4
Old 03-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Evil Dead

Not great, but not the worst film of all time either. Worth a view if you get it on DVD