Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Now that's some scary stuff! It's hard for me to believe people still think that way. A few years ago medical marijuana was legalized here in MT. (I still can't believe it!)and there was a documentary on PBS about a group of people tryin' to get the law repealed. One guy was on there sayin' that smoking pot opened you up to demonic influences.....WOW!.....
ha! I'm telling you these were some freaks! When I moved here to the country I went to have dinner "in town" and there was a woman with a huge sign sitting near the entrance of the place I was going to and the sigh read NUKE CHINA NOW! Well, being me I baited her for a while and lady was batshit. I told the two english bartenders about her when I finally went in and they went out and came back FURIOUS because she had called them Irish pieces of shit. Needless to say the bartenders called the cops and she was yelling at the cops about her rights....it was quite the show. I expect that from the city but was surprised to find it here. Felt like home
Old 01-14-2015, 02:06 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
We all have a "freak" in us whether it be physical, emotional, mental etc. Sometimes it's by choice, sometimes we're born with it. Those who have opinions about over or underweight people being "their choice" need to stop and realize they don't know the whole story.

I recently overheard some women who consider themselves "preachers for Christianity" say that if you or child were born or develop health or physical abnormalities have been touched by Satan....true story. Clearly with my health issues I was pissed but these idiots also compared Halloween to the KKK so idk, to me they were the biggest freaks of them all
True, when I was young, I could anything I wanted & never gained any fat. In fact, I could only gain weight if I worked out with weights. Funny thing was, I wasn't at all interested in eating back then. Now that I really enjoy food, I have to balance intake & exercise to keep fat off. I'm a proud freak, with all freak friends.

You probably already know this, but for the record, the 'women preachers for Christianity' you mention don't appear to know the words of Christ very well. Jesus was asked why deformities exist, & he answered the question, and it wasn't what those preacher women said. What a surprise, right?

Old 01-14-2015, 04:40 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
True, when I was young, I could anything I wanted & never gained any fat. In fact, I could only gain weight if I worked out with weights. Funny thing was, I wasn't at all interested in eating back then. Now that I really enjoy food, I have to balance intake & exercise to keep fat off. I'm a proud freak, with all freak friends.

You probably already know this, but for the record, the 'women preachers for Christianity' you mention don't appear to know the words of Christ very well. Jesus was asked why deformities exist, & he answered the question, and it wasn't what those preacher women said. What a surprise, right?
trust me, I wasn't taking anything they said to heart.....mind you this was in a coffee shop.......
Old 01-14-2015, 07:19 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Well said.

Old 01-14-2015, 09:13 AM
Evil Dead

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cgrph.jpg (8.4 KB, 22 views)
Old 01-14-2015, 12:50 PM
I am the turtle lord

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfantasy View Post
PMS?

The door was opened partially from a comment you made!!

We could ask, why are there labels at all? Who started calling anyone "freaks"? They are human right? So, why can't they be referred to as people with disfigured faces and bodies instead of "freaks"?

I have always felt a sense of sadness when I see anyone who has any kind of problem with their face, body, or mind that is off balance.

My reaction is the same.....
Yes your right, they didn't choose to look like that. For all we know we could be the freaks and they the human.

By the way I apologize to everyone about that one post about the overweight.
That was really rude of me and it was mostly my fault that everyone started posted about the overweight. What ever made post that I do not know .
Old 01-14-2015, 12:56 PM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
ha! I'm telling you these were some freaks! When I moved here to the country I went to have dinner "in town" and there was a woman with a huge sign sitting near the entrance of the place I was going to and the sigh read NUKE CHINA NOW! Well, being me I baited her for a while and lady was batshit. I told the two english bartenders about her when I finally went in and they went out and came back FURIOUS because she had called them Irish pieces of shit. Needless to say the bartenders called the cops and she was yelling at the cops about her rights....it was quite the show. I expect that from the city but was surprised to find it here. Felt like home
Hahahah man I wish I was there to see that but to young to go to a bar and won't ever be going to one. I am definitely not acoholic type.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:04 PM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
Hahahah man I wish I was there to see that but to young to go to a bar and won't ever be going to one. I am definitely not acoholic type.
Oh my dear, going to a bar doesn't make you an alcoholic, and it's a place with a bar.

back to freaks Frank Lentini, the three legged man was so rad-used to preform in sideshows kicking a soccer ball with his third leg or jumping rope.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:15 PM
I am the turtle lord

Here's a freak for you, Dave Mustang.
Okay back on the actual subject of the thread. One of favorite freaks is the catapiller man the man with no arms and no legs. He was so cool he could light a match and cigarete with his mouth.

Last edited by anglewitch; 01-14-2015 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:57 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Oh my dear, going to a bar doesn't make you an alcoholic, and it's a place with a bar.

back to freaks Frank Lentini,the three legged man was so rad-used to preform in sideshows kicking a soccer ball with his third leg or jumping rope.
Ah drink your tea Englishman.