Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 12:31 PM
wet fart

Re: Vodstok's a Pussy!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by DEICIDE
It must suck that we expose you here as the pussy you are, then you make another forum in which you think your king shit.
Who do you think your fooling? More of your brainwashed nigger loving commie bastard liberal faggot jews? You suck.
GUESS WHAT!

I DONT CARE!

Nothing ever always x2
Old 03-25-2004, 12:43 PM
Resident Vampiress

I agree x[NNY]x. I really don't give a crap what DECIDE thinks...IF he thinks. No one here made him hate himself, and no matter what Daddy or Mommy did to him, there comes a point in everyone's life when they need to quit blaming the way they act on everyone else and take responsibilty for their own actions....that's called growing-up. Until you have respect for yourself, DECIDE, no one will respect you. No one cares what you think

Idle hands may be the Devils work, but idle minds you see, are so much worse.....
Old 03-25-2004, 12:49 PM
wet fart

Quote:
Originally posted by Leslie Daher
i have a tendency to agree..why have a "moderator" if they don't do anything? people are allowed to just be as racist and hateful as they wanna be and it's okay. i want to come here to talk movies NOT get bashed b/c of what i am or believe in.
i should be a mod
this place would be whipped up in no time :D

and you KNOW it

Nothing ever always x2
Old 03-25-2004, 03:00 PM
Banned

lol @ Deicide
Old 03-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Re: Vodstok's a Pussy!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by DEICIDE
It must suck that we expose you here as the pussy you are, then you make another forum in which you think your king shit.
Who do you think your fooling? More of your brainwashed nigger loving commie bastard liberal faggot jews? You suck.
*NOTE*
I've only read this post, this was enough idiocy to irritate me. So sorry if I repeat anything.

I have not much to say but that a forum is liberal, you dumbass. If it weren't you wouldn't be here. You hypocrite.

Secondly, if he was liberal, how can he be a commie? And vice-versa. Get your shit straight you stupid son of a bitch.

It's his forum, he sets the rules. Just because Horror won't get off his lazy ass and contribute to the community rather than plagiarizing movie articles, this place would be a "brainwashed nigger loving commie bastard liberal faggot jew" community.

I guess you like disorder more than order which is fine. But when you're ass is sitting in a jail cell, your in-explicative rambling will get you no where.

You blubbering twat.

Last edited by Evisceration; 03-25-2004 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 04:18 PM
Therapy?

Quote:
Originally posted by grappler5
Hey Vod I got your back dude. Decide hasn't even DECIDED if he's a chick or a dude, because he bitches like a chick....(no offense to the females here)
I wish people would stop saying "no offence", they know it's offensive otherwise they wouldn't tag that on :p Just say what you think without using "no offence" like some kind of shield. Some of the most offensive things I've ever heard came before "no offence"

Anyway, Deicide is obviously just trying to start trouble. The extreme unnecessary racism was a nice touch. Vodstok = :cool:

Last edited by Angelakillsluts; 03-25-2004 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 04:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
Originally posted by Angelakillsluts
I wish people would stop saying "no offence", they know it's offensive otherwise they wouldn't tag that on :p Just say what you think without using "no offence" like some kind of shield. Some of the most offensive things I've ever heard came before "no offence"

Anyway, Deicide is obviously just trying to start trouble. The extreme unnecessary racism was a nice touch. Vodstok = :cool:
I have kind of the same pet peeve when somebody says..."I'm sorry, but you suck!"

What the fuck? If you're sorry why did you say it? Did you want to be polite to me as if to think that I wouldn't beat your ass? If you're going to insult me don't say that you're sorry, it just prooves how much of a pussy you actually are.
Old 03-25-2004, 05:02 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by grappler5
Hey Vod I got your back dude. Decide hasn't even DECIDED if he's a chick or a dude, because he bitches like a chick....(no offense to the females here)

I am also with you because any one who diss's you has to deal with all of us
Old 03-25-2004, 05:45 PM
Fear scented candle

in the words of Eric Cartman...

I love you guys.......:)
Old 03-26-2004, 06:10 AM
Banned

VODSTOK, YOU AMERIKAN HOMO. YOU WILL NO ARE DOMINATE FORCE. ALL YOU FILTHY NIGGERS AND JEWS WILL NO. THATS WHY I GIVE PRAISE AND HEILS TO AIDS!!!! HEIL AIDS!!!! HEIL HEIL HEIL. WE SHOULD NEVER EVER FIND A CURE. I NOT NO WHY YOU WISH TO CONTAIN IT. AIDS SHALL CLEAN UP ARE WORLD, AND KILL ALL THE BROWN EYED MUDD PUPPY MONGRELS THAT INFEST IT. HAIL TO NORWAY! THE FINAL SOLUTION IS HERE. REPENT WILL NOT HELP YOU NOW!
Closed Thread