Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

mission impossible 2

well we are all strange..

Last edited by zwoti; 10-12-2006 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
AAggggghhhhhhh !!!!!! Aaaaggghhhhhh !!!! Now this IS REAL HORROR !!! The scary thing is that piccie you just sent, Zwoti, it reminds me of a girl that used to stalk me when I first came online. Aaagggghhhhh !!!!! :eek: !!! how can I possibly out-do that last picture !?! :eek: !!!
Old 03-02-2004, 03:29 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
:eek: :rolleyes:
Old 03-02-2004, 03:31 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
^ that up there stands for all of the pictures posted after mine
Old 03-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
I know, Killer Clown, we've lowered the tone quite a bit...but, you have to admit, these pictures are GENUINLY scary. And, this is a horror site after all !!! I guess we all like to be scared sometimes...:eek: ... just look at the amount of views this thread has had if you don't believe me!!! :eek: !!! Here's yet another shocker ...
Old 03-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Apocalypse
I know, Killer Clown, we've lowered the tone quite a bit...but, you have to admit, these pictures are GENUINLY scary. And, this is a horror site after all !!! I guess we all like to be scared sometimes...:eek: ... just look at the amount of views this thread has had if you don't believe me!!! :eek: !!! Here's yet another shocker ...
If you can't tell that's photoshopped....you're one sad individual
Old 03-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

the thing about this picture that makes me laugh is that he was obviously so happy with it that he thought he would post it on the net.

Last edited by zwoti; 10-12-2006 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Hellraiser

Who gives a shit ??? Its still scary. And, I noticed that all you like to do is to go around and slag people off, calling them 'sad' and whatever...Look back at all the messages you've posted, you're obviously reflecting words said about yourself. Think about it...or is that beyond you ? Anyway, who gives a toss? I don't. Don't forget to have that spoonfull of shit for breakfast. that way you can spread any more nasty, negative views to every one else...
Old 03-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
Who gives a shit ??? Its still scary. And, I noticed that all you like to do is to go around and slag people off, calling them 'sad' and whatever...Look back at all the messages you've posted, you're obviously reflecting words said about yourself. Think about it...or is that beyond you ? Anyway, who gives a toss? I don't. Don't forget to have that spoonfull of shit for breakfast. that way you can spread any more nasty, negative views to every one else...
Are you dumb or just retarded?

stfu n00b/hypocrite

~EDIT~
And may I suggest you think before you post...especially to me.

n00b.
Old 03-02-2004, 04:00 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Quote:
This is what I was trying to tell you about. I told you. Evis will not stop until you do. Okay. Stop.