Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by feral cat
... I often dream of aliens I like to call them the "Stomotrons", they come into my house at night and pin me to the bed! They are a bit like evil versions of the snorks, gonzo or those theing from that Racoon cartoon as they hacve these kind of trunks for nose's/mouths which they attach to my belly button(navel) and then suck out my insides while I watch in terror, I can feel myself draining into them ....

Feral Cat
LOL Aliens? Do they ever PROBE you?
Old 04-22-2004, 06:29 PM
Fool's follow

Send a message via Yahoo to feral cat
Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
LOL Aliens? Do they ever PROBE you?
... well in recent dreams they have been exploring new entry points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ispitonyourmovie.com

REVIEWS

isoymAsia

Forum
Old 04-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by feral cat
... well in recent dreams they have been exploring new entry points!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO! OUCH! Well, It's time for "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" So, I'll be checking out for now.

Toodles
Old 04-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Fool's follow

Send a message via Yahoo to feral cat
Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
LMAO! OUCH! Well, It's time for "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" So, I'll be checking out for now.

Toodles
enjoy!!!

ispitonyourmovie.com

REVIEWS

isoymAsia

Forum
Old 04-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
I have nightmares all the time. A killer chasing and killing. Oh, wait, does it count if your the killer killing everyone and your laughing as their screaming for help and cring?
Old 04-22-2004, 06:46 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via ICQ to Plaguewind Send a message via MSN to Plaguewind
I do have plenty of nightmares, but... I definitely don't talk about them... They describe a way too fragile part of my personality I prefer to keep at bay, at least most of the time... I certainly do like hearing/reading about other peoples', though...
Old 04-22-2004, 06:51 PM
NBC > You

Send a message via AIM to Rotting Eye
Look, SFF, I'm not trying to troll here or anything, I just have an honest, simple question. I'm not aiming to piss you off, rile you up, get you all excited, etc etc. I'm just curious as to what you have to say.

Why is it that you blatantly attacked the 'Vampire Singing' thread by saying it's "stupid as fuck"?

It was a thread for shits and giggles, and other people replied to it without having a problem. I actually thought it was rather amusing. What urged you, or gave you the right for that matter, to pop out of nowhere and say it's stupid as fuck?

I can think of several threads that you've made that others can say the same about. I know I've made stupid ones too, just as we all have. Do threads such as 'terry o'quinn's ass' or 'love me or hate me?' ring any bells?

I'm not sitting here saying I don't post stupid shit now and then, but you act like your opinion is high and mighty. Give it a rest for a while, for everyone's sake.

My favorite horror moment: http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=4026

You may not like what I have to say, but I'll defend to your death my right to say it.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Woah. Thats some speech, Rotting Eye. Darn good one at that. It's people like you who should be a Mod, if your not already.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:03 PM
NBC > You

Send a message via AIM to Rotting Eye
Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Woah. Thats some speech, Rotting Eye. Darn good one at that. It's people like you who should be a Mod, if your not already.
Thanks for the kudos. I'm glad someone appriciates it. ;)

I'm sure she has me on block and probably won't see/respond to it anyway.

And no I'm not a mod... I think that's the first vote I've gotten lol.

My favorite horror moment: http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=4026

You may not like what I have to say, but I'll defend to your death my right to say it.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde
when i was younger i used to have this repetitive nightmare but it was reeeeealy hard to explain and it still is but here goes a completely retarded explanation have a medal if u understand it...
ok so there were these gigantic boots, and they were scary...and loud like stomping and stuff and then there were these little...daisies and they were really quiet and sort of squeaky and even now when i think about them it gives me the creeps...i can never really understand why....anyway, these boots killed the daisies, well more like just stood o them and then (if u have seen the movie Snakeskin think of the sunflowers...) and then they were like black and grey and they were like dead and then they started sort of singing again...and the boots run around this running track and its never ending wellt hats coz its an oval but it really freaked me out and it sort of creeps me to think about it....good on u if u understood any of that....