Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-15-2009, 07:34 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
997 more post to go.:D

Don't be so sensitive......I wasn't swearing AT you....it was just contained in my statement.

Right.

Sensitive people don't last long here.

So what are you, Miss? :cool:
Old 04-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
right....sorry

"and I spent ALL day making a poop dip."

well sheeeat, now you done got me hungry agin
Old 04-15-2009, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
well sheeeat, now you done got me hungry agin
lol

have a feeling we've seen the last of Miss. Confessions.

Hey Miss...if you do take a peek in here....we really aren't bad people. Just a bit protective of our crib.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Miss. Confessions

I don't think I made an all-too good first impression (just a hunch...) but I was excited about creating my film blog that I wanted people to have a look and see what they thought - I'll forget that idea now then!

I'll tell you a little bit about my love of horror. I love all the slashers, particularly I know what you did..., Urban Legend, Cherry Falls, Halloween, Friday the 13th... I love Texas Chainsaw and am a big fan of the Psycho series too.

I love the SAW series, and I like quite a lot of films that are slighty pyschological/horror like Indentity, Vacancy, Disturbia, The Ring.

Not too keen on the gore-filled films of today like The Strangers, The Cave, Haunting in Connecticut.

Hope I've proven myself a little bit that I am a true horror fan! Jsust got off to a bad start thats all...
Old 04-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss. Confessions View Post
I don't think I made an all-too good first impression (just a hunch...) but I was excited about creating my film blog that I wanted people to have a look and see what they thought - I'll forget that idea now then!

I'll tell you a little bit about my love of horror. I love all the slashers, particularly I know what you did..., Urban Legend, Cherry Falls, Halloween, Friday the 13th... I love Texas Chainsaw and am a big fan of the Psycho series too.

I love the SAW series, and I like quite a lot of films that are slighty pyschological/horror like Indentity, Vacancy, Disturbia, The Ring.

Not too keen on the gore-filled films of today like The Strangers, The Cave, Haunting in Connecticut.

Hope I've proven myself a little bit that I am a true horror fan! Jsust got off to a bad start thats all...
its all good

Welcome to HDC ;)
Old 04-15-2009, 08:13 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss. Confessions View Post

DAMN, you sound american! :rolleyes:
Old 04-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
DAMN, you sound american! :rolleyes:
She's not

from the UK

see.....I looked at your blog
Old 04-15-2009, 08:20 AM
Miss. Confessions

Ahh well done, I see you've been doing your homework! Top marks for you! Yeah I live near London, are you from America?

Britain never has any good horror films (The Hole being a good example!) Whats your views?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:29 AM
No, fuck YOU

I thought 28 Weeks Later, Dogsoldiers and especially The Decent were very good horror flicks. So don't hate yourself too much, miss.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:32 AM
Miss. Confessions

Haven't actually seen those three so can't comment on that. The Hole though is abysmal, that probably put me off British Horror!