Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
Nice one there, BlackKitty. Its nice to know that piccie put a smile on someone's face (...somewhere in the world...). I'm well into collecting pictures from the internet. The funnier the better. I got a bit of a twisted sense of humour anyway and all the pictures will get used for something somewhere along the line. So, if anyone's got any decent pictures of anything, go ahead and share them. Put a smile on some more faces. :D .
Old 03-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Banned

Old 03-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
Oh, there are some lovely people on this site...cool piccie though. A one eyed goat !?! Freaky...but, here's something even freakier...
Old 03-02-2004, 02:11 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Holy shit not cool at all:(
Old 03-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Banned

thas teh sechzy
Old 03-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Hellraiser

Yeah, sorry about that picture Killer Clown. I know it was a bit too much with that one, but I just had to ' out-freak ' the other freaky picture that got posted before-hand. I did mention that I got a twisted sense of humour though. Perhaps somebody else has got another freaky picture that will ' out-freak ' that one ??? :confused: ...
Old 03-02-2004, 02:24 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Shit son evil teddy:p
Old 03-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Hellraiser

Oh, that one was sooooo wicked, Killer Clown. I cracked up so much when I saw it and I had to download that picture so I can show it to all my mates...well, here's another one to add to the collection... :eek: ...
Old 03-02-2004, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

god old rainbow....

Last edited by zwoti; 10-12-2006 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Hellraiser

Jeeeeezus, now thats a scary piccie. Ha ha ha ha. Well cool. I've added that one to the collection as well. How could I not ? Any more scary piccies? This thread is turning out to be well-colourful. I'm impressed !!! :eek: !!! I'm from the Midlands too. We must have a freaky sense of humour coming from there... :) ...