Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-25-2003, 05:13 PM
Evil Dead

and for the best horror label around go towww.antidoterecords.net
Old 10-25-2003, 05:17 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by damien
no avenger that would be awesome though ive always wanted to be in a band. i just really love there music and like spreading the word . did you like it . in my opinion these are two of the best horror bands out there hands down.
I see, spread away then. I just thought maybe you were on their street team or something.
Old 10-25-2003, 05:22 PM
Evil Dead

oh ya well im not in the band but im in the street team. hey man do u like michale graves i got some really cool songs i can email them to you anyone else wanna hear em let me know by the way im sure you guys already know but michale graves is in that band gotham road same guy who did vocals for misfits. just im me unholypassion7 ill hook u up
Old 10-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via Yahoo to shane diablo
I have heard them..

Yeah I have heard some of Blitz Kids before Gothan Road is Michael Graves new band ..Have you heard Graves gis other band aftre he left the Misfits.?If you haven't and you like the more punk style you will like Graves better than Gotham road you can hear the diffrence he re-recorded about 4 or 5 tracks from his graves "Web of Dahrma" CD and put them on his gotham road CD so check it out..

and for the record Jerry Only is one of the nicest rockstars I have ever met...!
Old 10-25-2003, 08:50 PM
Evil Dead

yep i got that graves cd it is great. i do really like gotham road though too ............ it is alot heavier then graves. michale is awesome. and yes jerry is a realy cool guy alot of people dont like what hes doing right now with the current lineup. i really dont care for it either but you got to give him credit for forming the band once again altho i dont think he shod have called it the misfits. famous monster and american psycho were great.
Old 10-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Evil Dead

Re: I have heard them..

Quote:
Originally posted by shane diablo

and for the record Jerry Only is one of the nicest rockstars I have ever met...!
I will have to definately agree with you on this.. He signed my shirt, well it was hard to do so cause it was black.. But we found a grey paint pen or something like that.. and I got one of their wrist bands as well.. he is very cool , got pics and we talked about horror and stuff... Will Rahmer who is in the band Mortician is like this as well.. He will definately go out of his way to please a fan, he is very fan oriented... i got all types of signed stuff from him and Roger... I have spoke to him on the phone many times, and I am in the NYDM coalition as well.... something everyone needs to check out... www.nydm.com

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 10-28-2003, 08:11 PM
Evil Dead

http://artists.iuma.com/iuma/bands/balzac/
Old 10-30-2003, 11:00 AM
danteschild

Angry

oh my god... i cant believe everyone is talking abotu graves... who is a great singer... but jesus h christ... the misfits was and is danzig
Old 10-30-2003, 01:01 PM
Evil Dead

true dat
Old 10-31-2003, 03:01 PM
Raziel

Love da Misfits

The Misfits are my favorite band. I even have the Crimson Ghost tattooed inside black flame on my left forearm.

Suprised they didn't mention them in the music for Halloween section.