Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
I agree with Haunted on this. This girl needs help,it sounds like she is dealing with alot of shit. I just hope she is safe at this moment!
Old 11-14-2005, 10:49 AM
That fucking Guy...

Call the police, call them ASAP.
You're not doing the wrong thing, hence you should not have to wait for your mothers say so.
If her intentions are legitimate, you're lack of hesitation could mean the difference between her being alive, or dead. If they are not legitimate, she will think twice about her actions in future, a police visit to a 15 year old will no doubt leave a lasting impression. From there on out, it's up to the family and those around her to take charge of the situation.

I am absolutely not going to touch any other aspect of this topic.
**Backs right the fuck away**
Old 11-14-2005, 12:15 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
dont wait untill ure mom wakes up..by then it could be too late.
looks to me that this girl is desperately crying for help...but as someone mentioned..you never know.
I too have lost a few freinds to suicide..the thing is ..these guys never left notes ..they just went out and did the deed n were discovered hanging from a tree or cut to pieces in the bathroom.
Recently (2 months ago) my 13 yr old neice hung herself...she sed nothing..gave no indication she was troubled..just kissed her parents...came to my house ..we sat ..had a few laughs, coffee etc n she goes home....my brother found her hanging in their garage 2 hours after leaving my home.
The thing that fucked us up the most was ..her freinds n thier code of silence ...
they knew she had suicidal thoughts and told no one cos of the code of silence bullshit..they spoke about it constanly amongst themselves but told no adults.
If it turns out to be an attention seeker..then at least you can breathe a sigh of relief..if not , then at least u can say that u tried. good luck.
Old 11-14-2005, 01:21 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
the thing is Haunted
its hard to tell on the internet.
If people cry for help they should say ..help me..i have suicidal thoughts.
It makes us/especially me ..angry to read
shit like that when all it really takes is for them to make a change in thier sorry situation..no one else can do that but themselves.
You will find that if advice is given ..its taken as an attack, always on the defence.
'things like' how the fuck would you know..or none of your fucking business'
'you havent been through what i have been through' n the list goes on'
Well lady ..guess what..some of us have been through worse n most of us have used it as a learning curfew.I hold fast on to my pain to make me a better person..it makes me strong ..it makes me aware..so if any of my children show the signs that i portrayed then i know how or when to act.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:19 AM
Smack My Titties

Q: Why do so many people who use the 'net claim, to have or have had suicidal thoughts?

Could it be that the cliched "cry for help" is now so easily and anonymously prepared and distributed to such a widespread audience that computers are serving as a haven for such thoughts to fester?

It would be interesting to survey exactly how many people have gone through with the impending death announcements they have made in cyberspace.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by trippin_the_rif
Ok, just got off the phone with the Boston police. They're sending authorities out to the address that will come up from the cell phone number. I'll get a call back, maybe.
Ya just going to leave us in suspense?
Old 11-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
You said it very well,Pressure (i'm not using the 3's) . Some folks want a lot of attention and they can make their cry for help sound a lot more air tight and heart-wrenching when they have spell check and endless amounts of time to prepare.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Banned

Maybe she is full of shit, maybe she isn't. But if she, is i bet rif sending the cops around there will scare the shit out of her, and i doubt she'll do it again.
Either way.. *giggle* O i'm so mean .......yet cute.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Ok.............update.

There is a distinct possability that the person who posted that suicide note might not even be a real person. But someone made up by someone else on that site because they were hoping to gain more attention as someone else but didnt really get that far, so they decided to kill off the fictional member by staging a suicide.
Now quite frankly, I could care less what kind of critique I get for my actions but what if, and it might still be, this were an actual situation. And I'm sure that there will be members who will give me a rash of shit, and it's welcome, but the police have the link and know that my call to them was not a hoax, no matter how much the post might be.
I dont regret my actions and I'd do it again if the ocassion arises. As I said, better to be safe than sorry.
Thank you for posting that...

And you're right, calling the police was the right thing to do...if they saved her life, good...if they found her and are investigating what happened, good and if she was lying and just saying things for attention, good...she's gotten a real wake up call and I doubt she'll do it again.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ok.............update.

There is a distinct possability that the person who posted that suicide note might not even be a real person. But someone made up by someone else on that site because they were hoping to gain more attention as someone else but didnt really get that far, so they decided to kill off the fictional member by staging a suicide.
Now quite frankly, I could care less what kind of critique I get for my actions but what if, and it might still be, this were an actual situation. And I'm sure that there will be members who will give me a rash of shit, and it's welcome, but the police have the link and know that my call to them was not a hoax, no matter how much the post might be.
I dont regret my actions and I'd do it again if the ocassion arises. As I said, better to be safe than sorry.
Don't get me wrong. i thought you did the right thing, i just thought it would have scared the shit out of her if/when the cops knocked on her door. which i think would have been very very funny