Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2005, 11:57 AM
Fear scented candle

this guy is a fucking director, making easily $70,000-$90,000 a year....
Old 02-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
this guy is a fucking director, making easily $70,000-$90,000 a year....
oh, now i understand - a director
Old 02-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Fear scented candle

Yep, heads are always lightest near the top....
Old 02-17-2005, 12:18 PM
Backyard Waterfall

For some strange reason, the people with the money or power are always either idiots or shallow of soul, and sometimes both.

Someone oughta change that........
Old 02-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by newb
Maybe he's going down on the boss.
no i'm not

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME VOD
Old 02-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Backyard Waterfall

I'll add an addendum, because my last post sounded bitter and grim.

Occasionally, the hardworking folk do get the accolades they deserve. Although I have noticed that it takes years, usually, and a person has to have a serious ability to persevere and smile through all this silliness. (I think it also has something to do with becoming even more knowledgeable and wise over that period of time, too, so it's not just patience I'm talking about.) People are finally starting to listen to me (finally!), and it's taken a while to get to this point.

Of course, when your patience with life runs out, there's always the blowjob thing...
Old 02-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
For some strange reason, the people with the money or power are always either idiots
what about the people on "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE"
Old 02-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
For some strange reason, the people with the money or power are always either idiots or shallow of soul, and sometimes both.

Someone oughta change that........
Judging by that post, it sounds like you think you'll be the one (Judging).

They're is a reason why idiots have power and money. Because they have no soul, they can't relate too a common person. Fuck people who wannabe Rockstars or who think they're Rockstars.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:29 PM
BH14

Are we going to see a real life "Falling Down" person who is gonna take it out on the world?? Grab a bat and an bag full of guns and go back to work.

ht tp://www.chasingthefrog.com/catalog/my_movies.php?username=sirbflo114
Old 02-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Je_Suis_Phnomne

Send a message via AIM to Iniquity Send a message via Yahoo to Iniquity
Re: Of all the insults....

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
Read the first post in this:
http://horror.com/forum/showthread.p...ighlight=moron

Now, in the company i work for (and i am willing to bet most companies) the IT department tends to get looked over for just about everyhting. it's like camera men not ever getting an Oscar, nothing anyone else does is possible wihtout them, but no one sees fot to ever reward them, they just yell at them when something goes wrong.

So there was a huge meeting yesterday for almost all of the company. I didnt go, i didnt want to go. I answered phones. Mostly, i didnt want to go because last year i went and, suprprise surprise, IT didnt even get mentioned. All of the other departments stroked themselves and each other, but the guys who make verything work got jack shit. Wait, no jack...

So apparently this year, they gave out a bunch of awards. And IT got one this year! Huzzah! right?

Wong.

One person from IT got an award, and it was the dipshit in the above thread. What really chaps my ass is that he supposedly "Did more to help the company" than anyone else in the department. The guy doesnt even know how to use internet explorer for fuck's sake...

On top of that, the "big project" he worked on was to garuntee compliance with the standards that the people that are auditing us set up. What was the biggest thing on the plate? A little thing we call CMR. What did this dipshit have to do with it? Not much.

WHo built the fucking thing (and was responsible for over 90% of what is in it, and I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT?) ME!!

I am so pissed and insulted right now...

My mind has been made up though. Within the next couple of months, i will have a new job...:mad: :mad:
It could have been MUCH worse, he could have very well convinced everyone that he was YOU, confusing everyone, and the reward he recieved could have been intended for you, but they thought he was you, but you know that he knows that you know he isnt you, and you would have spoken up saying that you were you, but no one believed you, because they only saw him as you and didnt notice you, and he allowed them to believe that he was you even after you informed them that the you they thought was you was not you and that you are the you that thought he was.

anyways....fight the good fight and if that doesnt work, break out the AK and kill every motherfucker in the building. Rest assured after that, they will know who YOU are. :D