Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Tenant

I hope your buddy kicks the shit out of him.

Seeing the "mommy buys everything" quote by him pushed me over the age.

A director who sucks, and is also a cry baby.

Obviously "mommy" bought him into Hollywood.

"Kick his ass, sea bass!"
Old 08-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
no - i think the feeling is mutual.. that he's gonna get killed...
I read about this on IMDB.. so you know the kid that is fighting Boll?
Old 08-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Evil Dead

I hope your friend wins....

....I'm sick of Boll...
Old 08-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally posted by VampiricClown
I hope your friend wins....

....I'm sick of Boll...
Like he would stop if he got the shit kicked out of him. he is doing it because he beleives his movies are credible and good. he is clearly delusional. if he loses, he will probably claim there was cheating invloved, or just go back to germany without comment and shit out another movie.

He'll buy the rights to mike tyson's punch out, and the movie will be him winning 300 fights in a row.

60% of the movvie will be bullet time shots of topless women under water.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
I read about this on IMDB.. so you know the kid that is fighting Boll?
there are 4 people - 1 in spain ..

the guy in toronto is a friend of mine ..
Old 08-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
there are 4 people - 1 in spain ..

the guy in toronto is a friend of mine ..
Give him steroids then hit his girlfriend. he'll go into roid rage and bite boll's ear off :)

you said he isnt a big guy, right? (your buddy)

Hmmmm....

Hey, Boll is only 5' 2"....
Old 08-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
Like he would stop if he got the shit kicked out of him. he is doing it because he beleives his movies are credible and good. he is clearly delusional. if he loses, he will probably claim there was cheating invloved, or just go back to germany without comment and shit out another movie.

He'll buy the rights to mike tyson's punch out, and the movie will be him winning 300 fights in a row.

60% of the movvie will be bullet time shots of topless women under water.
I'm hoping it would be too much for the poor bastard and would give him a heart attack.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to persuasian70
With Uwe Boll receiving a film award from the International Film Festival of Fantastic Cinema and Terror in Malaga, Spain for his work with "BloodRayne," this gives us the opportunity to hold our first fight in Spain.

Does anyone else see a problem with this sentence. Who in their right minds would give this piece of shit director an award. They must smoke some good shit over their or their taste in movies is as bad the German's taste for music (hint: my av).
Old 08-28-2006, 05:48 AM
Banned

another article :

Fight card set for September boxing bouts with German director Jeremy Hainsworth, Canadian Press
Published: Monday, August 28, 2006 Article tools

VANCOUVER (CP) - The September fight card for controversial German movie director and itinerant boxer Uwe Boll is full.

The director of the recently released vampire flick BloodRayne starring Kristanna Loken and Ben Kingsley claims to be frustrated with critics trashing his films.

He said some critics were ripping the film online before it even premiered Jan. 3 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

So, in June, he challenged them to a fight which will be filmed and incorporated into an upcoming Boll film.

And, no, it won't be called Raging Boll.

"This will be like a real boxing event," Boll said in an interview. "I will try to knock everybody out."

The five feats of fisticuffs will be filmed, however, with footage used in Boll's upcoming film, Postal.

While four of those fights will be staged in Vancouver on Sept. 23, one will take place in Malaga, Spain at an earlier date.

"To do four people in one evening is already superhard," Boll said.

"Even if the people cannot box, if it is only people who want to kick my ass, that is hard to do if I have to do it four times in a row."

Fifteen people applied for the punchup. The five now on the fight card with Boll are:

-Chris Alexander of Toronto, Ont., a journalist with Rue Morgue radio and magazine.

-Richard Kyanka of Lee's Summit, Mo., webmaster of www.somethingawful.com.

-Jeff Sneider of Los Angeles, Calif., a journalist with Ain't It Cool News.

-Nelson Chance Mintner, a web site critic from Fredrick, Md.

-Carlos Palencia Jimenez-Arguello from Madrid, Spain, webmaster of www.cinecutre.com.

Mintner is only 17, Boll said, but the teen is also a boxer and Boll expects him to be the greatest challenge.

Alexander, 31, said he might be the least challenging.

He describes himself as an ardent horror movie fan and a scholar.

"It's the blood flowing though my veins," said the writer for the Toronto horror movie magazine.

"I saw this as probably the most perverse and outlandish PR stunt in the history of film. Uwe Boll is in line with Ed Wood as far as being one of the most inept filmmakers ever," Alexander said.

"If I can get at least three hits in - one for each lousy video game horror movie that Uwe Boll has made - then I'll be happy.

"He's got balls of steel doing this thing. I had to be a part of it."

Alexander believes Boll may become a cult movie icon.

"(He's) making these rather lavish and high-profile garbage films with pretty B-list actors," he said. "The fact that he's doing it on such a grand scale makes it absolutely fascinating.

"Right now, he's a living legend."

In the fights, the five will have the chance to try to inflict some pain on the man they claim has done it to them for years through his films.

Boll had specifically targeted fellow filmmakers Roger Avary and Quentin Tarantino for a fight but neither responded. Several others were also challenged but none responded.

Both Avary and Boll have made films based on video games.

In an interview with Edge Online earlier this year, Avary discussed his recent project, Silent Hill, and the comfort level gamemakers have with filmmakers using their work as the basis for movies.

"Will Silent Hill make game designers more comfortable?" he asked. "Guys like Uwe Boll have done a lot of damage and I don't know that one good game adaptation will undo it all."

Boll is upset with Tarantino because the gore-thriller Hostel came out at the same time as BloodRayne and overshadowed the latter's release.

Hostel was directed by Eli Roth, not Tarantino, although the latter is listed as executive producer on imdb.com.

Boll was also unimpressed with claims on the Internet that Tarantino could beat him up.

Boll readily acknowledged his boxing challenge is more a gag than anything.

He is, however, not stinting on the training.

"I think I'm prepared," he said. "It will get better and better."

Alexander said a documentary crew has been following him as he trains for the fight.

"I'm in desperate need of Charles Atlas," he said. "I'm probably going to get killed."

He said he's had emails from some of the other fighters.

"They're very scared," he said with a laugh.

Boll's next picture due in theatres is In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale.

Like BloodRayne, it's also based on a video game. It features Loken again as well as John Rhys-Davies, Ray Liotta, Matthew Lillard, Leelee Sobieski, Claire Forlani and Burt Reynolds. Much of the shooting was done in British Columbia.

While he hasn't heard of directors challenging their critics to fisticuffs, Vancouver International Film Festival director Alan Franey said odd stunts are not unknown.

Werner Hertzog, director of the legendary 1979 vampire film Nosferatu, challenged some young filmmakers that if they actually got off their butt and made a film instead of complaining about how difficult it was he would eat his shoe.

He ate his shoe.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:54 AM
Super Moderator

also gets mentioned in the rotcast podcast

and a certain cult site is the plug of the week ;)