Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
Didn't one of the contestants freak out and quit when the battle royale started? I believe that's who the author is speaking of.
In the first challenge, one team had to shoot their OWN team member.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:47 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
In the first challenge, one team had to shoot their OWN team member.
Really? I guess I didn't start paying attention until after the first challenge.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
Really? I guess I didn't start paying attention until after the first challenge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
And now comes the SHOCKING penalty of HDC Battle Royale's Challenge #1 :-

In case your group fails in this Challenge, all 8 members will be given a Smith and Wesson .45 loaded with ONE bullet.

The group will then be let free, out of the Battle Royale grounds, where they will hunt each other down and choose someone from their own team as a target for their bullet. That is, they will send me a PM or email telling me which member they choose to receive their bullet.

4 bullets will kill a person. Ergo, the contestant who receives 4 bullets will die, and so be OUT of the HDC Battle Royale.

The lifeline - the points you score individually. There are 10 individual points to be scored here. 5 points are equal to a health-pack, which will negate the effects of 1 bullet. You might survive, but you will be severely wounded.

So, 1 bullet - slightly wounded,
2 bullets - wounded,
3 bullets - severely wounded,
and
4 bullets - dead and OUT.

So, which means, even if you end up slightly OR severely wounded in this Challenge, you WILL CARRY the bullet inside you into the NEXT challenge!

**:) **

Those of you who thought this was as easy as apple-pie or HDC Survivor done by bwind earlier, will be jolted. Realise this :-

Even when being a part of a team, you are alone and have to defend yourself. Hence, choose your tactics wisely. Asking for answers from a team-member MIGHT result in a negative reply (because he/she values his/her survival too)...so my friends, you are basically on your own, yet the group's survival and best chances are YOUR best chances of survival too. Get the irony?:p

Think twice before choosing to trust someone, more so when you make someone your ally...rely on tact, and a lot of shrewdness.

All the best in surviving this Challenge!
:)......................

EDIT: OHHHH, I guess he meant the one who got shot first by his own team members...Sorry, I'm a little slow on the uptake today...WAY too sleepy...

Last edited by Rayne; 04-19-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

This would make a pretty sweet movie, just to see the death scenes for Gore and Cactus.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:43 PM
Cranky

Hahaha... I remember who the one who wanted to do it all himself is.....

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 04-20-2008, 05:50 AM
Scares Little Kids

Disaster struck in the dead of night. Massacre Man was awake in his bed when he heard a noise. The door opened. The thought of running. Leaving this terrible place behind came to him, but before he could even breathe, he was paralysed. He tried to make a noise. to shout to the others, but a dark shape simply walked towards him. It's face was in front of his, he could feel it's breath, warm, on his face. It lifted it's left hand up, in front of massacre man's face, and wagged a finger. It put it's hand to his forehead and he sunk, deep into the abyss of sleep.

It wasn't until morning that the terrible event of the night before was evident.
Chronogrl was the first to notice. She had been up a while. Nearly everybody in
the team had submitted their answers and she was excited to see what happens. What was the reward? Gold? Silver? It had to be something good.
Who would to all this trouble for nothing?

She was walking to the fridge to get a glass of milk when she tripped. She landed on Angra's bed.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you?" she asked. No answer. She got up and looked at him. Fast asleep. She smiled to herself, knowing she hadn't just made an enemy in her team. That was when she noticed it. It was a feeling like a fly, crawling along her arm. She looked down, and then wished it was a fly. A trickle of blood was falling down. She screamed.

Everybody in the bunker woke up. Massacre Man felt a bit achy and was pondering over his strange "dream". He got out of his bed quickly to see all the others crowding around Angra's bed. He walked over.

"What happened?" He asked. Chronogrl was sitting on the floor, rocking back and forth, with a face like she had just seen a ghost. Massacre Man looked down at the bed and felt a chill down his spine, like he soul had been stabbed with a sword. Angra was lying down on his bead. There was blood everywhere but his face showed no sign of fear. He must have been asleep. But, though his face was peaceful. It and the rest of his head were about 2 inches away from his neck. He had been decapitated. Chronogrl screamed again...
Old 04-20-2008, 07:44 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Nicely done. I wonder whatmydeath scene will be like!

The Ferrets like it...
Old 04-20-2008, 08:12 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Nicely done. I wonder whatmydeath scene will be like!
Joyful. ;)
Old 04-20-2008, 12:12 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker

The Ferrets like it...
Old 04-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Scares Little Kids

Around midday time, the doors to the bunkers swung open. Some equipment for two more hammocks were thrown into each bunker, along with the bodies of two more contestants. Though shocked by the death of their team mate, the chainsaws managed to lift their spirits. The door to the bunker had opened earlier too. Two men, who were dressed the same as the ones who "kidnapped" the contestants, came and took the body away, though his blood stained hammock remained there.

Most of the people had submitted their entries. Doc faustus was just scribbling things down in the corner, because while he had been using it, the pen had run out, Disease was asleep and nothing seemed to be able to wake him and ferretchucker was insisting to be given his first glass of beer before he did anything.

It was only the next night that things started to go wrong. back in the chainsaw bunker, everybody was weary. Nobody was quite sure if they were safe. Was it another team member who had killed angra? Were they safe? Nobody was sure who to trust and so, they each tried to stay up. But one by one, through boredom and as the night drew on, their eyelids rested, their breathing became more relaxed and they fell asleep.

It was only one who didn't. One who managed to gain the shear will power to stay awake. throughout the day, massacre man had remained mainly quiet. He had been running things over in his mind, wroking things out. As he lay there in darkness amongst his comrades, he made up his mind. He wasn't crazy. He hadn't imagined things and he hadn't been dreaming. He could barely remember the events of the night before but he knew they needed to know.

He was about to get up, when something came over him. A tingle on the back of his neck as the hairs rose. A shiver up his spine and pins and needles in his foot. He tried to get out of his bed, but he couldn't. Once again, he was paralysed. He thought back to dinner. They had found cans of soup in tins and had eaten them. He knew they looked out of date! But then, what about the team mates looking at him. They were smug looks. Looks you give someone when you've put gum on their seat at school or stolen their cell phone.

it was only then that he looked at the door. It was open and there was a shape there. The same shape as the night before! He was going to die. Just like angra! He was going to be gone, just like that. Nobody would know. The shape came towards it. He noticed a tube in it's hand. It took him a minute to realise but he also had something in his hand. Something in the skin. From the light of the moon shining through the door he saw it. A dart! That's why he couldn't move!

The shape came ever closer. It pulled something out of it's pocket. It resembled a syringe but - IT WAS A SYRINGE! He tried to call out. Maybe he could make a sound. Maybe just a small murmer. Maybe somebody else was awake. Would they survive like he did last night? Would they tell the others what had happened, to look out for the shape. hecouldn't die! Not like this. Not without a fight. The shape was infront of him. It bent down and pressed a finger to it's lips. He could sense it was smiling. In a swift moment, it lifted the syringe high and brought it back down. Right into his neck. He felt some pain, then everything was calm. There was no shape. There never had been. No pain. No fear. No contest. Just him. just him in a state of happyness. he hadn't been truly happy like this, not as far back as he could remember. Things were calm. Things were nice. But little did he know, or any other contestants, things were going to take a turn for the worst...