Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-13-2003, 11:58 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Blood kinda freaked me out too when I was younger..but now its pretty much the center of school and work.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:56 AM
Post-Moderation

i guess i have alot of issues but i kinda enjoy seeing my own blood. Not in a sadistic kill people kinda way, seeing others in pain makes me want to do anything i can to help, especially emotional pain.But when i happen to cut myself or something and blood flows it kinda reminds me im alive, of all the mulscle tissue organs blood inside me, all working together like a living machine. I dont know its crazy. But it makes me feal alot more human than the daily routine i go through does.

Wow that sounds really crazy now that i read it lol
Old 12-14-2003, 05:27 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
i guess i have alot of issues but i kinda enjoy seeing my own blood. Not in a sadistic kill people kinda way, seeing others in pain makes me want to do anything i can to help, especially emotional pain.But when i happen to cut myself or something and blood flows it kinda reminds me im alive, of all the mulscle tissue organs blood inside me, all working together like a living machine. I dont know its crazy. But it makes me feal alot more human than the daily routine i go through does.

Wow that sounds really crazy now that i read it lol
I know the feeling, everytime when I bleed I just press beneath the wound to make it bleed a bit harder, I get fascinated by the colour, the way it turns solid when in contact with air

Im no killer or anything though, just it fascinates me, how we keep walking with all those organs and stuff
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through