Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Post-Moderation

I think this is a good thread, it will be easy to keep us mods up to date on the new personas of the nazis that keep rejoining that way we can quickly and effeciently ban them, no problems.....
Old 05-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
Why don't you go post with your nazi friends?We don't want you here.Isn't there some forum for nazi-fucks?This is a horror board-we don't talk about hitler or his little bitches.We talk about Freddy,Jason,The Creeper,Leather, and many more.We are not here to discuss hitler and the horrors he brought into the world.Maybe you are confused.
well for one im not a nazi, im jewish, so i hardly have any lijking of nazis or the like. But the trouble with your idea is it can used for a bitch session agsint anyone who disses you better than what you could diss them. Cause we all know you and last bad move "try " and flame people as well. so don't act all innocent.
Old 05-29-2004, 07:46 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by wufongtan
well for one im not a nazi, im jewish, so i hardly have any lijking of nazis or the like. But the trouble with your idea is it can used for a bitch session agsint anyone who disses you better than what you could diss them. Cause we all know you and last bad move "try " and flame people as well. so don't act all innocent.
i only try to flame people who deserve it and why are you attacking me? i have said before that i have no problem with you but you still "try" flame me.
Old 05-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Post-Moderation

I think we mods SHOULD be able to tell the difference in someone who needs legitimate banning, and a flamewar/fued between members.
Old 05-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by last bad move
i only try to flame people who deserve it and why are you attacking me? i have said before that i have no problem with you but you still "try" flame me.
im just saying that banning people just for being a smart arse is wrong. sorry if you thought i was "attacking " you but i wasn't, iagree for banning sieg heil cause his signature is a pain in the arse
Old 05-29-2004, 09:01 PM
a people person

Quote:
im just saying that banning people just for being a smart arse is wrong. sorry if you thought i was "attacking " you but i wasn't, iagree for banning sieg heil cause his signature is a pain in the arse
ok ya well hes pretty much one of the people i made this thread for (him and zodiac and such) because there useless sorry for kida bitching at you
Old 05-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
What? You're calling for my banning? You're a nazi last bad move,
no better than sieg heil, at least he wasn't looking to ban everyone who disagreed with him. go grow some balls.
P.S isn't you're singature too long? I must go tell amk.

Wow vader, err I mean heil-hitlet,er i mead zOdiCrap-all of your personalities suck.
Old 05-29-2004, 10:21 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
Wow vader, err I mean heil-hitlet,er i mead zOdiCrap-all of your personalities suck.
no offence but i dont think he is one of the personas of darth bane well i guess he could be but its not darth banes style to stick around for a mounth with out getting banned and saying something racist
Old 05-30-2004, 03:02 PM
a people person

ok arioch or amk heres a new one for you if you havent already seen
PanzerDivision

ps if they post in this deleat it please

never mind i see you already banned him

Last edited by last bad move; 05-30-2004 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-30-2004, 03:41 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
No it doesn't it'll be the death of it. I've seen it before. Someone has a disagreement, they come running here with a bunch of made up names or with a bunch of like wise nazi thinking friends to get the person banned. And then before you know it the amount of members have either stalled or reduced in size. then the people who advertise see this and wont advertise here. next thing you know this site has gone bust, and you're left to only your mother to go running to next time a big bad persons disagrees with you.
God, I hope no one Bans him. I'm starting to like this fella. He's making more sense then most of these people around here.