Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-20-2004, 11:45 AM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
Quote:
Originally posted by nine9
I just found out recently that there are a few of these so called clubs here in my city, and a friend of mine knows people who go to them :eek: From what she says though, seems like alot of desperate people go there, which makes it even more scary.
I have alot of people in my family who were Masons and have done some research on it too........nothing so exciting happens there......really....

so-called "clubs"? are you referring to the Masons as a so-called club??? If so, I think you may be mistaken. The Masons border the line between conspiracy-theory style world domination and cult. Supposedly many of their secret observances and ceremonies are VERY steeped in occult tradition and ritual.

But I honestly don't know how much I believe the theories surrounding the Masons or even give a shit, but it is interesting to say the least. And if you have family that are Masons and they tell you nothing exciting happens there, then they are probably just trying to put you off of their trail. Everything they do is secretive and letting the rest of the world believe that they don't do anything is definitely in their best interest. It's like that quote from The Usual Suspects, "the best trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he doesn't exist." Or something like that.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:52 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by knife_fight
so-called "clubs"? are you referring to the Masons as a so-called club??? If so, I think you may be mistaken. The Masons border the line between conspiracy-theory style world domination and cult. Supposedly many of their secret observances and ceremonies are VERY steeped in occult tradition and ritual.

But I honestly don't know how much I believe the theories surrounding the Masons or even give a shit, but it is interesting to say the least. And if you have family that are Masons and they tell you nothing exciting happens there, then they are probably just trying to put you off of their trail. Everything they do is secretive and letting the rest of the world believe that they don't do anything is definitely in their best interest. It's like that quote from The Usual Suspects, "the best trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he doesn't exist." Or something like that.
I meant the sex clubs.

Damn you are paranoid......think whatever you want. Makes life more interesting I guess :rolleyes:
Old 11-20-2004, 12:21 PM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
Like I said, I don't really give a shit either way. But thinking they are a bunch of Illuminati-type cultists with wild sex parties is way more interesting than a bunch of old guys in small cars in fezz hats.
Old 11-20-2004, 01:59 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by knife_fight
Like I said, I don't really give a shit either way. But thinking they are a bunch of Illuminati-type cultists with wild sex parties is way more interesting than a bunch of old guys in small cars in fezz hats.
LOL.......got a point there. :p