Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-07-2004, 06:40 AM
BMXICAN

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Dear God, it's like the forum died and they buried us under an idiot tree, and the idiots keep falling off the tree and landing in the crusty (and strangely erotic) remains of the forum and they start having necrophila sex with it, and it's all sweaty and grimey and shit.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 03-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
LMAO

man I want a dog like that

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 03-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Banned

buy a dog and stab one of its eyes out, then
Old 03-08-2004, 01:29 AM
Banned

Location: Sometimes this world feels like hell... so maybe it REALLY is!!!
The Bride of Chucky. Did anyone actually like that film (apart from the 'rubber' joke in the middle)?

These could be really sad times for us people. You could easily make a horror movie about killer clingfilm if you wanted too. In fact I think I'm gonna copyright that idea just in case.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Scares Little Kids

Question

i love chuckies movies but this sounds kinda weird how can andy be back
Old 03-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to shiftyc2
Quote:
Originally posted by regan12
i love chuckies movies but this sounds kinda weird how can andy be back
Lemme ask u this how can jason return for 11 movies ? How can michael myers be so strong at an old ass age (lemme ask you how can i make such a stupid thread.... but besides that) any thing is possible in horror movies .... Oh and is andy dead or sum cus i dont follow childs play much ....if it is then there is always voodoo if not throw the lil kid from part 3
Old 03-12-2004, 07:43 AM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
How about...

picking up off of Bride of Chucky... Chucky and Tiff along with the baby, go on a trip to Ireland for no reason at all, where Chucky meets the Leprechaun. They instantly fall in love at first sight and conspire to kill Tiff. Tiff on the other hand finds out herself without them knowing and hires someone to protect her. That person being Mr. Clean. Mr Clean instantly gets slaughtered, so Tiff runs and finds a portal to hell somewhere. Who knows? Horror movies don't make sense anyhow.

She bumps into Freddy and Jason and asks them for help. They agree, as long as she gives them little "something on the side" afterwards. So what ensues is a battle between Chucky/Leprechaun vs. Freddy/Jason. Right when it looks like Freddy and Jason are going to win....

Andy shows up, he's fully grown and a scientist now. He's discovered a way to mind control demons/people in his laboratory and now has Micheal Myers, Ash, Leatherface, and...Pennywise from Stephen King's IT under his control. Andy seeks revenge on Chucky, but his experiment goes haywire and they all turn on Andy and kill him. They go ballistic and attack the others, which forces Chucky, Leprechaun, Freddy and Jason to team up to take on Micheal Myers, Ash, Leatherface, and Pennywise. At the end, unexpectedly, the most powerful force in all of horror rips through the horror icons and destroys them all single-handedly, crawling over the mangled bodies of everyone else, staring at the screen and grinning...Chucky's son sporting Freddy's claw and Jason's Machete in his other hand.

Okay, sucks...but I was bored and just had to.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Undead

Wow, you really busted a nut here William...lol. But that was funny anyway.

Seriously though, I'd love to see a new Chucky movie, but like many others, I'd like a return to the original concept. That whole Seed of Chucky doesn't sound too good to me. There is no need to turn that serie into some "scray" type of "All in the familly" or some other crappy sit-com.

Once there, why not hire Fran Dresher as The Nanny for the newborn...

I'd go for another Chucky, even a Bride of Chucky part 2 but pretty please, don't make it all cheesy for once.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:39 AM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightmarian
Wow, you really busted a nut here William...lol. But that was funny anyway.

Seriously though, I'd love to see a new Chucky movie, but like many others, I'd like a return to the original concept. That whole Seed of Chucky doesn't sound too good to me. There is no need to turn that serie into some "scray" type of "All in the familly" or some other crappy sit-com.

Once there, why not hire Fran Dresher as The Nanny for the newborn...

I'd go for another Chucky, even a Bride of Chucky part 2 but pretty please, don't make it all cheesy for once.
lol I agree

I change my idea though...Pinhead takes Pennywise's place :p Forgot about him lol