Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-28-2015, 07:01 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
It is. I believe that you can get it on the coast north carolina, but I could be wrong.
i love NC I go to Carolina beach every year and have good friends in Wilmington, Raleigh and outer banks area
Old 02-28-2015, 07:04 AM
I am the turtle lord

I live in the foot hills of the Appalachian Mountains.

I always wanted to go to the outer banks but I dont have any mode of transportation.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:07 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
I live in the foot hills of the Appalachian Mountains.

I always wanted to go to the outer banks but I dont have any mode of transportation.
nice, my ex and I rented a cabin in the smokey mountains.....good times....hot tub....pool table.....booze....and a random dog named chief
Old 02-28-2015, 07:10 AM
I am the turtle lord

I love it in the mountains its pretty quiet. The sound of the New River really actually called the old river pretty much calms me. The air is fresh because of the surrounding trees.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Horror Fan

careful in the woods warlock....

Old 02-28-2015, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
Do you go to school? That job sounds awesome send me some honey :)

SO I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER AND CAUGHT MY 7 YEAR OLD STEPSON WATCHING LIVE SEX ON COMPUTER.....SO AWKWARD AND HIS FATHER ISN'T ANSWERING PHONE....OF COURSE HE SWEARS IT JUSTS POPPED UP.....lying runs in the family i see I WANT TO GET BACK IN THE SHOWER AND SCRUB MYSELF TO DEATH ::shoc ked::: ::
Hopefully at 7 years old, he really doesn't even know what he saw! Sometimes I will put on "Monster High" stuff on my tablet for my granddaughter and if it finishes and she presses something else, some weird shit can come up, so I won't leave her alone with it anymore. She's only five. Some A-holes think its funny to put naked monster high dolls in sexually suggestive positions, etc.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:20 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
Hopefully at 7 years old, he really doesn't even know what he saw! Sometimes I will put on "Monster High" stuff on my tablet for my granddaughter and if it finishes and she presses something else, some weird shit can come up, so I won't leave her alone with it anymore. She's only five. Some A-holes think its funny to put naked monster high dolls in sexually suggestive positions, etc.
holy shit! wtf?!?!?! Too many perverts Yeah well, when we was 5 he tried to look up a game called big boobs....i use the computer like crazy and he was logged in under me, there's no way it "just popped up" it was open in a tab and after i got out of the shower he needed help with a game and BAM Jasmine live sex.....thank the god his father finally called and is coming home. He needs to have "the talk" asap. This day and age with internet kids are growing up way too fast. Im glad it wasn't around when I was growing up. And OF COURSE i told him today would be a no electronics day but let him use it while I was showering ugh
Old 02-28-2015, 07:21 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
careful in the woods warlock....
Don't worry, The lord of the forest Herne watches over me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
What a bunch of A-holes!
Old 02-28-2015, 07:25 AM
Evil Dead

I don't think y'all need ta get that up in arms over it... It's a sign of the times oversexualization of everything and oversaturation of media..I guess I'd rather my kid see sex than violence...By the way A/W ya cant just give it away, ya gotta be like No money No honey
Old 02-28-2015, 07:28 AM
I am the turtle lord

Sorry for being to kind DBT but thats the way I am.