Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 07:57 PM
a bloody mess

Quote:
Originally posted by monalisa
Well, OK, *trying to talk with dollar clenched between teeth*. Have pleasant dreams!!! :D
oh, but i can't resist one more post... here's something to tide you over 'till next time.

1) Candyman
2) American Werewolf In London
3) Evil Dead 2
4) Hellraiser
5) Night Of The Living Dead
6) Jaws
7) Ginger Snaps 2
8) Dead Alive
9) Halloween
10) The Omen

t-pot
Old 06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Jaded

Quote:
Originally posted by tarcher80
ha! sorry, i'm not one of those chaches that post's pics of myself flexing (i gotta draw the line somewhere) you'll have to get by w/ the pics on my myspace site... its a pity you don't live in the atl, i'd come over and give you a private show.

and on that sleazy note i'm done w/ this thread for now. its got me a little hot and patrick needs to get up ass early tomorrow. peace y'all
I don't do MySpace, I think it's creepy. But you can PM me if you want. I promise I'll be a good girl. :)

"There is no fuckin' ice cream in your fuckin' future." -Otis
"Once in a while ya get shown the light, in the strangest of places if ya look at it right." -RH&JG
"Do your best, fuck the rest." -Me
"Onward, through the fog..." -Me
Old 06-24-2006, 05:58 AM
Jaded

Good Morning everyone...

"Once in a while ya get shown the light, in the strangest of places if ya look at it right." -RH&JG
Old 06-24-2006, 06:46 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to persuasian70
Good Morning to you
Old 06-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Tonight's the nght.

I don't have a good morning picture.

Well i could post a picture of someone being set on fire,a bad hint of good morning,but that would just be mean.

So......GOOD MORNING HUMANS!
Old 06-24-2006, 11:49 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Re: Re: Re: my pics

Quote:
Originally posted by tarcher80
Wow, your perception of guys on this forum must be pretty low if you think my pics are hot, but thank you none the less. I've never had to defend my appearance, but yes, that's definately me. I'm an athletic, metrosexual, horror loving geek. If you still don't believe me, you and anyone else for that matter can check out my myspace site: Patrick Archer, Atlanta GA, 30319 USA
Well, it's like this...

It's the persona that these guys offer me that makes me assume that they are hot. Some have offered pictures, but are they really pictures of said guy.

Please please forgive me Zwoti!!! We've had camera talks...nothing serious, just watching expressions and I actually what he looks like. (When I say, "Nothing more," I mean "nothing more." We aren't perverted or trying to get a rise. It was tame, and probably boring for most people. No one begged anyone to remove clothing or anything like that). He's very handsome and very smart.

So, as far as I know, Zwoti and Bloodrayne are the only two people that aren't putting on any airs, as it were. (If gas prices weren't what they are, I'd take a week to go to Rayne's to help her out around the house- having two kids and baby is hard on a woman-, help her with dinner, make dinner for the family a couple of times). So they, and S, (I really thing) are the only folks that I would really sort of trust to be who they said they were. There are a few others too.

It's the personas that you find sexy, but possibly not the actually person, because you never know who is actually behind the screen typing on the keyboard. I know who I am. I know that I'm a little dippier here than elsewhere, because I'm not a very social creature so I tend to be more unsure of myself. That's probably my only front. I certainly don't claim to be beautiful or anything. Personally, I would say, "handsome," meaning striking or attractive, but not beautiful or pretty or anything. I would never want to post pictures of my entire body. I'm greatly insecure about physical attributes etc.

So you never know about people. Truth be told, I'm probably more afraid of you all than you are of me.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:19 PM
Jaded

Um, I didn't mean any harm. I just wanted to see tarcher without a shirt. That's all. Seeing a guy without a shirt is something we see every day, on TV, billboards...whatever. ok, I'm changing my request, tarcher I want to see you in parka, do you have one? :p

BTW, this is all in fun, I'm just fooling around and don't mean much of anything by all of this. Just having fun. (but parkas are cool, no, wait, they're warm, ugh I can't win!) :)

Just covering my ass so I don't offend anyone and get banned. :rolleyes:

Last edited by monalisa; 06-26-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Misanthrope

I'm sexier than the person you imagine typing on here.... reooowwwww!
Old 06-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Evil Puppy

Man... I thought Tarcher's pic was funnier than it was but it's not the shocker he's throwin' it's just a silly hand gesture. Oh well.

Old 06-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Banned

OK.....if its a parka you want....how about this.....

Closed Thread