Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2011, 09:22 AM
No, fuck YOU

Could it be.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082498/

Never seen it though, so I don't know.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post

Many thanks - I'm pretty sure that this is exactly the movie I was looking for. I was confused for one moment because the original release had a different artwork (as far as I remember). Will try to get copy of this one asap...
Once again: many thanks!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post

I just had the opportunity to make sure if the movie is the same or not. Unfortunately it is not the same one even if the story seems to resembling to the one I'm searching for.

I watched the movie I'm searching for some years ago and it is definitely one of the harder, serious early 80's slasher movies. Dark atmosperere, gore scenens,... dario argento, fulci giallo style...
please help...:confused:
Old 06-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Evil Dead

I'm trying to find out the title of a horror. all i know about it is it is something about a man who picks up a woman hitchhiker. you then hear on the car radio that a nutter is on the loose . The car drivers passenger is naturally edgy about the driver of the car, who appears very oddly behaved, and is portrayed in 'psycho' mode. But, in the end, the twist is that it turns out that it is actually the driver of the car who is innocent and it's his passenger that is the psycho. I think the movie may have being made in the 80s as that's when my wife saw it, she also says it was in colour.

I am sorry i am giving you little to go on, and am pretty vague, but please try to help.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Little Boo

hi guys!
i need your help in figuring out the name of a movie i saw years ago, probably mid to late 90's, and i am going to describe the scenes i remember because trying to find it is driving me crazy!!!!
one of the scenes is the main character, being a school boy, is in a classroom and he is about to tell a lie, when he looks up at a cross of jesus hung up on the wall in which jesus opens his eyes and looks at the kid.

another scene is while this kid was in bed, he hears some banging noise on his door and a figure of a face tries to break through the door. Like the face was pushing itself through the door or something like that.

I also remember there is a graveyard scene, and a blue-like hand.
I know this is a longshot case, but the thing i am sure of is the jesus scene.
if anyone knows the name of this movie, it would really put my mind to rest.

Thanks guys!
Old 06-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Evil is Better

Damn you still haven't figured that one out? Sorry i cant help you.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Little Boo

From what movie is this frame?

It's a vampire movie, likely well-known one. Not series. I rely on your knowledge, since I haven't succeed searching this frame on the net. I'm sure it somehow involves Mexico, 'cause of the Day of Dead masks, so I've checked 'Vampires: Los Muertos', however it's not the one=\

Old 06-18-2011, 10:58 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrik View Post
It's a vampire movie, likely well-known one. Not series. I rely on your knowledge, since I haven't succeed searching this frame on the net. I'm sure it somehow involves Mexico, 'cause of the Day of Dead masks, so I've checked 'Vampires: Los Muertos', however it's not the one=\

How do you know that frame is from a vampire movie??
Old 06-19-2011, 02:46 AM
Little Boo

Like merrick I'm looking for the title of this movie. I'm sure this is a vampire movie because i found this screen on the page of one cinema competition about vampires. If you'll find it please let me know. Thanks. I used tineye, different google requests but everethyng i found was this and only this page.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:16 AM
For Vendetta

NOTE - Henceforth, all movie-related query threads will be shifted to this Section.

In order to avoid confusion, please post all your "What is this movie?" or "Need help finding a movie" query threads in this Section.

A member will always be around to help you with your queries.

Thank you.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods