Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Little Boo

thanks V!
thats the closest scene one can get to it
but sadly enough, it's not the movie
the scene is question happens in a classroom
but man your good!
Old 05-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Little Boo

i am looking for a movie

hello guys. i am looking for a movie but unfortunately I have little information..
first of all there is a man in black in a desert.. he have 2 prisoners in his wooden house and a lot of poisons (he tells that with the poisons (if you put them on you) you feel like burning in the sun while in fact it doesn't burn you) (and they tell that they have friends outside of their searching)
then the man in black gets out and he find a blonde woman
he gave her a jewel.. that i think it was hers and had lost it.. the dialogue was like that.
-i found this (and he gave the jewel)
-O thank you... you are my life saver
-(he garbs her) no i am your life taker (and he slaughters her)
then he put her on his shoulders and walk away...
thas all i have :/ any ideas? ty :)
Old 05-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Worldbreaker

My wife said she seen a vampire film where this group of vampires goes to this house where a family lives and the vampires start killing the family over a few days. at the end theres only the teenage/young boy left and the vampires get there right at dark. The vampires randomly attacked this family and knew nothing of them. The movie ends when the full moon rises and the boy starts getting hairy. Apparently the vampires die. Badly.

And a movie I remember with vampires has the hippie van with no windows being how the vampire family gets around. The vampires all seem to come from different places.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Whip In My Valise

I don't know about your wife's vampire movie, but the one you described sounds like Near Dark.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Little Boo

Desperate

Hello All...been years trying to find this movie...looking for help...I will give as much info as I can rememer...I was 12 or 13...stayed home from school and there was a horror movie on HBO...must have been PG-13 for this hour...Movie was based around a house...any new occupants that moved in were killed by what I think were the original owners...I know there was an ax murder scene, and I know that there was a scene where the original owners or whomever argured with each other becuase she was upset that someone had been killed...she explained that it was part of the plan...movie ended with a new couple being shown the house, and a spider walking along a wooden post...I know this is vague at best..all i have is a horror movie rated PG-13, and it's early 80's....please help!!! Thanks!!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Evil Dead

It sounds a bit like The Gate. Could that be right?
3. suspiria
4. the exorcist
5. ringu
6. tcm
7. exorcist III
8. the omen
9. haute tension
10. creep

Old 05-31-2011, 04:00 PM
Little Boo

Thanks

Appreciate your trying...thats not it...I know that moview...classic actually...
Old 05-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Living Dead

I think Ive seen that one,too. What you describe sounds very familiar. Could it have been one of the Amityville movies?
Old 06-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Hellraiser

Question Is this the name of this ghost movie that was looking for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfx View Post
apologies.newbie bit confused with posting. desperately looking for the name of this
movie i missed on the tv about 5 yrs ago,
where there were lots of horrific ghosts/
spirits attacking these people in a house/
cabin. the house looked simular to the one in
the photos of the house in "evil dead" but the
people in this movie were not possessed or
transformed but continuously pursued,
attacked and possibly killed by these
terrifying demonic spirits, which appeared
and dissapeared one at a time, with each
successive demon having a different and
more horrific form than the previous? these
ghosts were not actors but very realistic 3d
animations, like the ghosts in ghostbusters
but much more realistic and horrific and
close-up. one of the most frightening movies
i have ever seen. probably 1980 to 2003 or
so..thx
Could it be
C:confused::confused:KERS (2001) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0233481/

or
DEADB|RDS:eek: (2004)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377749/http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377749/

Last edited by Superman1; 06-06-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Professional colorization and CGI post-production, including title.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Little Boo

What were these movies?

I remember two movies from either the late 80s or early to mid 90s.

I have been trying to track these movies down for ages.

Please help.

One I sort of remember as a compilation of short stories kind of movie.

It involved a civil war plantation type house and civil war solders coming upon it with kids in it, and the kids end up killing them, I have a mental picture of a solider hanging from the ceiling missing limbs.

The second movie involved a castle, and I think a wedding. People ended up trapped in the castle, the movie was kind of yellow, if that makes sense. There was a plot point where some secret was sealed "in the mouth of the architect" and it turned out to be literally true, they came upon the body and found a scroll or something in a corpse's mouth.

I really hope someone can help me on the first one.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods