Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha_yzf400 View Post
OMG thank you soooooooooo much, was bugging me so bad. You are right on the money. Such a load off my mind. Ya the first 2 were definitely better for sure.
I think the first one is great but they obviously made the other 2 for the money.
They were too cheesy.. Just my opinion.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Little Boo

"Hungry"

This movie was on Dish Network last night, or rather this morning at 4:30am. Yes I am a night owl as probably most of you are. It was about and I caught it in the middle, but 4 people in a cave like atmosphere with a guy watching them on video and taping them eating each other as he kept them locked up for over 35 days. In the end a lone girl with blond hair kept saying I will see the sunlight again. and she ended up killing the dude who was keeping them trapped. It was a pretty gruesome cannibal movie, but very cool. I would love to know more about it.... I looked all over the internet but cant find it anything and I forget what cable channel I was watching. The name of it was HUNGRY. Any help? Id love to see it from the beginning.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
This movie was on Dish Network last night, or rather this morning at 4:30am. Yes I am a night owl as probably most of you are. It was about and I caught it in the middle, but 4 people in a cave like atmosphere with a guy watching them on video and taping them eating each other as he kept them locked up for over 35 days. In the end a lone girl with blond hair kept saying I will see the sunlight again. and she ended up killing the dude who was keeping them trapped. It was a pretty gruesome cannibal movie, but very cool. I would love to know more about it.... I looked all over the internet but cant find it anything and I forget what cable channel I was watching. The name of it was HUNGRY. Any help? Id love to see it from the beginning.
no such movie...you actually fell asleep and were dreaming. Keep posting
Old 03-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Little Boo

No, fer real, it was a movie, I wasnt dreaming, it was a really good one too, lots of blood and they showed the dude eating the the other dude, like cutting skin and eveything. it was totally gross.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Cranky

Viral marketing...

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 03-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Could it have been a trailer or a part of a TV series? And was the movie American, movies from other nations can at times be hard to find as the titles might have been changed around allot.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-28-2011, 05:15 AM
Little Boo

Hi everyone

I have been looking for this movie quite a long time on internet but i think i need your help to identify a movie i only have few memories from.

The story is about a guy, disturbed since his childhood as his mother would mess with his jigsaw puzzle. This guy become a murderer and cut pieces of women to do a kind of human jigsaw puzzle.
In the last scene, a cop find the "dead" body of the murderer and the very last image is the "dead" body grabbing the cop's nuts.

I have no idea of the title of this movie and if this remind you something, it would be awesome!

Cheers.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:33 AM
Scares Little Kids

It sounds like an early '80s movie called Pieces.

But that's just my best guess.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Little Boo

I found it! Its called HUNGER: Here is a summary:
Five strangers awaken in a dark, dingy dungeon with little memory of how they got there. Grant (Linden Ashby) is the bold, take-charge type. Jordan (Lori Heuring), a surgeon, is the group's moral compass. The younger Anna (Lea Kohl) is frightened and willing to do anything to survive. Luke (Joe Egender) is a hotheaded kid who's only looking out for himself. Alex (Julian Rojas) is a timid outsider on the verge of breaking down.

In an adjoining room are several barrels of water. When a disembodied voice informs them that the average person cannot survive for 30 days without food, they realize to their horror what their captor wants them to do. As days go by and attempts to escape prove futile, the unthinkable becomes a distinct possibility. But will they become desperate enough to eat someone, and who will it be? All the while, a curious observer (Bjorn Johnson) watches their every move.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Little Boo

I knew I wasnt dreaming.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods