Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-24-2011, 08:14 AM
Little Boo

Thanks for that, yes found out its the witch aka superstition, cant wait to be giving this film a going over again
Old 03-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookZombie View Post
I have another one here, a hard one perhaps as the movie in question is Danish. Now I think I know the name of this movie but I can not find it anywhere, not a DVD not a VHS so I am just hoping that perhaps the movie was exported and might have another name somewhere or that I remember it's name wrong.

The movie which I think is named Katt is a Danish movie about a woman who lives alone with her Siamese cat in an apartment in a apartment building. One day the cat sneaks out and go up to the upstairs neighbors one day, the problem is that they are occultists and are doing a ritual right then as so the cat get possessed by an evil entity and go around going evil for the rest of the movie until the owner of the cat eventually manages to kill it. The movie was actually very good and I would like to see it again, do anyone know if it was exported and might have another name somewhere?
Try the movie Kat.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
It is Kat, thank you, how much trouble one T have caused me in finding this film. Though now comes the question on whatever or not it is out on DVD.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookZombie View Post
It is Kat, thank you, how much trouble one T have caused me in finding this film. Though now comes the question on whatever or not it is out on DVD.
Kind of...

http://www.allcollection.net/dvd--ka...midt~x23391592
Old 03-25-2011, 01:53 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Thank you I appreciate it. I will see if I can manage to get money for it before someone else buy it. It is a good movie by the way.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Scares Little Kids

Need help locating " American Bully "

In this trailer it is called American Bully, but i can't find anything about it anywhere and it looks like such a great movie.

It has Matt O'leary in it, anybody know the name of this movie?

Last edited by TheGhostface; 03-27-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:11 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1169133/

its original title is "anytown"
Old 03-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Little Boo

Need help finding this actress

I believe this is from a horror film that i cannot remember the name, all i remember is this actress. Any help would be awesome.
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...ped_header.jpg
Old 03-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha_yzf400 View Post
I believe this is from a horror film that i cannot remember the name, all i remember is this actress. Any help would be awesome.
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...ped_header.jpg
I think that is Wrong Turn 3, which i haven't seen all the way through because the opening was terribad.

Google: Wrong turn 3 cast
Old 03-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhostface View Post
I think that is Wrong Turn 3, which i haven't seen all the way through because the opening was terribad.

Google: Wrong turn 3 cast
OMG thank you soooooooooo much, was bugging me so bad. You are right on the money. Such a load off my mind. Ya the first 2 were definitely better for sure.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods