Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-30-2010, 07:39 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by miskolo View Post
no this is not old movie between 1996-2003 and it is good movie!!! not low rang

Be gone, kid. You bother me.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Little Boo

Finding movies.

Hello, I am a new user.
I'm trying to find the title of an old movie.
I think from the 50's. I think the leading actor plays a high school dropout and his girlfriend, who terrorize a traveling couple.
In real life his father is a noteworthy movie producer and/or director.

Thank you.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Little Boo

Hi, i'm looking for a movie, hope you can help

Hi, new here.
I hope this is the right subforum to post my question.

Years ago i saw this horrorflick that i want to see again but the problem is i can't remember much of it. The only 2 things i still recall is that it looked pretty old (late 70's?) but it could also be a bit newer movie simply shot with older camera's. Either way it looked pretty rough and old and quite low budget. It's really dark and bad colours if i'm correct.

The only scene i remember is 1 or more teenagers being kidnapped by this psycho family who live in an old mansion. At one point they sit at the dinnertable i think they want to eat the person(s) they kidnapped. But he or she escapes.
I know this sounds pretty vague and pretty general as there are several movies with these type of stories but i hope one of you knows what i'm talking about ;)

Cheers!
Old 10-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Is it set in Texas and is there a saw of chains?

The Ferrets like it...
Old 10-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Is it set in Texas and is there a saw of chains?

No :)

I really doubt it's a famous movie. I've never seen it again.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Little Boo

Help me identify this movie please

Hi all!
Ok, this is my first post, so be gentle with me.
I'm hoping someone can help me identify a movie I saw a long time ago. It was in the early 1980s. All I can remember is the following:
-It started out in an abandoned, multi-floor building, like a school or something.
-one child (10-13 years old) is being chased or followed by a group of children.
-I think they were waring school uniforms
-this group that was following the child were singing or chanting something over and over.
-the child being chased was getting more and more scared and running through the building. Eventually the child is cornered in a room.
-as the group of children approach, the child jumps out of a window, to his/her death.

OK, so that's not helpful, but it is all I can remember. I'm really hoping that someone out there recognizes this and can help me identify this movie.
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:06 PM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
Summer Camp Nightmare. maybe
Old 10-31-2010, 01:19 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Sickert View Post
Hi, new here.
I hope this is the right subforum to post my question.

Years ago i saw this horrorflick that i want to see again but the problem is i can't remember much of it. The only 2 things i still recall is that it looked pretty old (late 70's?) but it could also be a bit newer movie simply shot with older camera's. Either way it looked pretty rough and old and quite low budget. It's really dark and bad colours if i'm correct.

The only scene i remember is 1 or more teenagers being kidnapped by this psycho family who live in an old mansion. At one point they sit at the dinnertable i think they want to eat the person(s) they kidnapped. But he or she escapes.
I know this sounds pretty vague and pretty general as there are several movies with these type of stories but i hope one of you knows what i'm talking about ;)

Cheers!

House of 1000 corpses?
Old 10-31-2010, 02:27 AM
Little Boo

Hi all!

I'm looking for a probably pretty obscure late 80s-early 90s movie I saw on TV a few years back. The two scenes I can still remember are:

- A cop inspects some maniac's inner city basement and discovers a fridge containing what appear to be human body parts. The maniac claims that the meat is 'pig'.
- A guy trying to escape a centaur-like monster in the basement through a grate but getting stuck.

There's a good chance this was some made-for TV movie which has by now sunk into total obscurity, but if it rings a bell, I'd really appreciate to know its name so I can dig it up again.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Bunny King View Post
Hi all!
Ok, this is my first post, so be gentle with me.
I'm hoping someone can help me identify a movie I saw a long time ago. It was in the early 1980s. All I can remember is the following:
-It started out in an abandoned, multi-floor building, like a school or something.
-one child (10-13 years old) is being chased or followed by a group of children.
-I think they were waring school uniforms
-this group that was following the child were singing or chanting something over and over.
-the child being chased was getting more and more scared and running through the building. Eventually the child is cornered in a room.
-as the group of children approach, the child jumps out of a window, to his/her death.

OK, so that's not helpful, but it is all I can remember. I'm really hoping that someone out there recognizes this and can help me identify this movie.
Thanks in advance.
sounds like Prom Night
http://cinematichorrorarchive.wordpr...om-night-1980/

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods