Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:33 AM
For Vendetta

The Results of HDC Battle Royale III Challenge #1

Phantoms, Slice 'N' Dicers & Zombie Warriors...

Welcome to your first BATTLE ROYALE III meeting.

First of all, the correct answers :-

Aaronessa Fyffe - The Devil's Rain
Abbie Santini - Martin
Amos Clements - The Car
Art Kincade - Empire Of The Ants
Erica Landers - Count Yorga, Vampire
Eveline De Grass - To The Devil A Daughter
George Sorrell - Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter
Gerde Engstrom - The Sentinel
Gianni Tomaso - Torso
Sir John Westcliff - And Now The Screaming Starts

I overlooked some very obvious spelling mistakes - "Cound", "Yourga", "Cronos", and also a wrongly spelt word for Torso's alternative English name, and gave them full points.

I have tallied up your final scores...and they are...

THE RAGING PHANTOMS :

Roshiq - 10 points

Fiend Skull - 08 points

Doc Faustus - 10 points

The Return - 10 points

Despare - 10 points

FreddyMyers - 10 points

MissMacabre - 10 points

Demon Seed - 10 points

---------------------------------

TOTAL - 78 points

FREDDY'S SLICE 'N' DICERS :

Straker - 10 points

Groundzero2424 - 10 points

Rayne - 10 points

Bwind22 - 10 points

The Krell - 10 points

Alkytrio666 - 00 points (*NO ENTRY SUBMITTED*)

Freak - 10 points

Nightmare of Death - 10 points

TOTAL - 70 points

THE ZOMBIE WARRIORS :

Ferretchucker - 10 points

Dude Guadalupe - 10 points

Bloody Ribcut - 00 points (*NO ENTRY SUBMITTED*)

Friday13thFan - 09 points

Jenna26 - 10 points

ChronoGrl - 10 points

Zero - 10 points

Saytan - 00 points (*NO ENTRY SUBMITTED*)

TOTAL - 59 points

Which means, even with all the last-minute choppings and churnings to adjust the team-members...

THE ZOMBIE WARRIORS lose Battle Royale Challenge #1 by a margin of 12 POINTS, while The RAGING PHANTOMS WIN THE FIRST CHALLENGE!!

But, as announced, the penalty stands scratched. So The Zombie Warriors are spared from an outing in the Hunting Zone, yet...

...an unexpected twist is in the tale. Keep a keen eye out for the very next post.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Woohoo, good job team!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:55 AM
For Vendetta

THE FIRST BATTLE ROYALE BLOODBATH

I am here to address The Zombie Warriors. You all have been led into THE BLOODBATH CHAMBER.

Warriors, welcome to the first ever Battle Royale BLOODBATH. This is like sudden death, only with a bit more gory, black humor fun.

Right now, you all are standing in THE BLOODBATH CHAMBER, in a circle, all EIGHT of you facing each other. There are THREE boxes in front of you - marked A, B and C. What you have to do, is NOMINATE THREE TEAM MEMBERS from your team and CHOOSE THE BOXES they will proceed to open. Like for example - nominate Ferretchucker to open Box A.

What is inside them will remain a secret till I receive a PM from you. That's right - ONLY A SINGLE PM from your team, possibly from your chosen Team Leader. Quickly confer amongst yourselves and send me a PM before MIDNIGHT EST tonight with your collective choice of THREE team members, and the boxes they are chosen to open.

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND ME THE PM BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT, ALL OF YOU WILL BE SHOT ONCE BY THE SNIPERS IN THE WATCHTOWERS! Be mindful.

All the best. Let the conferring amongst you begin!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:00 AM
HDC Idol

Great. Can we just kill Bloody Ribcut instead? :mad:

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:18 AM
For Vendetta

The Warriors have made their decision.

Let's see what the first ever HDC BLOODBATH has in store for the Zombie Warriors...
Old 04-21-2010, 10:40 AM
For Vendetta

THE FIRST BATTLE ROYALE BLOODBATH - OUTCOME

I am here to address The Zombie Warriors. You all are locked inside THE BLOODBATH CHAMBER.

Right now, you all are standing locked in THE BLOODBATH CHAMBER, in a circle, all EIGHT of you facing each other. There are THREE boxes in front of you - marked A, B and C. Your team has made their choices, and here we go :-

The first choice is...CHRONOGRL!

*sound of snapping fingers*

*the locks on Chrono's arms and legs slide back and she is freed*

Chronogrl proceeds slowly towards the center of the chamber. She looks at all three boxes intently, then turns towards Box A. Slowly, she opens it and peers in, anxiety all over her countenance.

A piece of paper is revealed inside the box!

She picks it up and reads it slowly. A voice booms through the hidden speakers - "PLEASE READ IT LOUDLY!" Chrono is startled for an instant, but she recovers and speaks, looking at the paper.

"Go to your right and place your right hand inside the hole on the right wall."

She looks up at her teammates, puzzled. A loud buzz on her right diverts her attention, as a big gaping hole slides out from the center of the wall.

Chrono looks at it and gulps once. Zero speaks slowly, "Go on Chrono. I am sure there's nothing to be afraid of."

Chrono nods nervously and moves towards the right wall. She stands in front of the hole and looks back at her teammates, then at her rising right hand with fear. Trembling between long breaths, she slowly pushes her right hand into the hole.

She feels something solid inside it. She wraps her hands around it and pulls it out. It's a small, white plastic ball. On one side is written, in bold letters - AXE!

She takes a long breath, and hears the swish at the very last moment.

SCRUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The axe thuds dully into her shoulder, and she rolls down the floor screaming! Squirts of blood gush out through her bloody red gaping wound, and flow towards the rest of her teammates, who gulp and yell audibly.

The entrance door opens, and a medic runs to her holding a Health Pack. He gets down and slowly patches up the yelping and sobbing Chrono.

The second choice is...FRIDAY13THFAN!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 AM
For Vendetta

*sound of snapping fingers*

*the locks on F13F's arms and legs slide back and he is freed*

F13F is visibly shaken. He takes a long look at the sobbing and bleeding Chronogrl as he slowly walks over to the boxes. One peek at the open Box A, then he lets out a deep sigh before opening Box B.

Another piece of paper inside!

F13F lifts it up and reads it slowly. "Put your left hand, fingers open, on the table on the left," his voice sounds distant and shaky.

He looks at the left and spots the old, rusty table. He looks around at Chrono again, then at Ferret and Zero in turn. Both look ashen white. He proceeds to the left towards the table and spreads the fingers of his left hand on it.

There is a very slight murmur in the air, like a very soft draft of a breeze.

F13F's scream fills the room. He looks at his left hand and screams again. Three of the fingers have been cleanly cut off, right at the base of their origination from the hand. All three severed fingers lie shaking and twitching on the table, small gushes of blood spraying out of each of them. F13F cries out loudly, shaking the table with a big jolt, and all 3 severed fingers roll down the table and fall to the floor in soft, audible clatters. The entrance door opens and a medic hurries to him too, holding a Health Pack.

The third choice is...BLOODY RIBCUT!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
GRUESOME! :eek:

The Ferrets like it...
Old 04-21-2010, 10:58 AM
I Am Violence

*looks at hand* NOOOOO!! Now I will never become a classical pianist.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by friday13thfan View Post
*looks at hand* NOOOOO!! Now I will never become a classical pianist.
hope you're right handed....if not...you can kiss your love life goodbye as well
Closed Thread