Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-13-2004, 09:30 PM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Quote:
Originally posted by Pokemon
waht do u think?
I have no clue, you tell me. But I'm hoping you're not a guy liking Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera...no offense.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Undead

u cant tel im a gurl? omg
Old 03-13-2004, 09:40 PM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Quote:
Originally posted by Pokemon
u cant tel im a gurl? omg
Not when you're going around pretending to be some Pokemon creature lol
Old 03-14-2004, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by William
Britney Spears? :eek:
LOL I cannot fucking stand her. IMO Christina is far better. She can sing, Britney cannot. Plus, I like Christina's image better. She never played that whole "I'm a virgin, tee hee" crock. Everytime I see Britney on tv, I have to grab my barf bag!!! The bitch makes me THAT sick.
Old 03-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
LOL I cannot fucking stand her. IMO Christina is far better. She can sing, Britney cannot. Plus, I like Christina's image better. She never played that whole "I'm a virgin, tee hee" crock. Everytime I see Britney on tv, I have to grab my barf bag!!! The bitch makes me THAT sick.
Okay, they are both disgusting, BUT! Christina is WAY worse!! Since she can sing, there is no reason at all to be such a slut! I look at her and it makes me cringe!
Old 03-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
Okay, they are both disgusting, BUT! Christina is WAY worse!! Since she can sing, there is no reason at all to be such a slut! I look at her and it makes me cringe!
Define: Slut

I think you have been brainwashed by the female stereotypes which men created in order to take attention off of their own sleazy behavior.

I hope you never give birth to a daughter and fill her head with all of that "you better not express yourself in a suductive manner or you will look like a slut" crock of shit.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:43 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
granted christina has a great voice which i like and all but her trashy image seems to draw away from that. i think ppl would pay more attention to her talent as a singer then wahts she has on and her actions on and off stage. so i can see wicked ladys point. girls look up to her and not all but alot get the wrong idea. my step niece is 12 mind u and she wears all this tight lil tops and thongs cuz she see these girls doing it along w/ her older role models. i wouldn't be suprised to hear she has the behavior to match it either. i am not saying its britney or christinas fault for her dressing that way but it doesn't help it any if thats waht she sees in magazine and on tv. i know she looks up to britney.

i like a few songs of christinas but the image she has is to me trashy IMO

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Banned

Well, IMO Christina is just expressing herself the way in which she chooses, which is everyone's god given right Uh, if there is a god. LOL Anyway, the point is, nobody has any room to pass judgement on her just because of the way she dresses. In conclusion, I say "I'm still waiting for the world's one and only perfect person to pick up the first rock and throw it at her."
Old 03-15-2004, 06:39 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
Well, IMO Christina is just expressing herself the way in which she chooses, which is everyone's god given right Uh, if there is a god. LOL Anyway, the point is, nobody has any room to pass judgement on her just because of the way she dresses. In conclusion, I say "I'm still waiting for the world's one and only perfect person to pick up the first rock and throw it at her."
i also get waht u r saying as well about
christina sff.

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
i also get waht u r saying as well about
christina sff.
You know, I really thought she sucked until she stopped being fake and corny, and put out her Stripped CD. I thought Dirty was really catchy. I think the way in which she presents her "sleaziness" is admirable. It is almost as if she is doing it as a kind of protest, and I dig that. That is how her and Britney differ.

Last edited by SFF; 03-15-2004 at 07:03 PM.