Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
when I was 14-16 years old, the movie theater really didn't care what you were going to see as long as you paid for it. I guess soccer moms are really hard core these days. Shit, I started going to bars when I was 17. Life is a strange mistake to make.
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 06-12-2005, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barbra
Shit, I started going to bars when I was 17.
who didnt ?
Old 06-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Evil Dead

12:00 AM, 17-JUNE-05
Romero Ready With More Dead
George A. Romero, who returns after two decades to the genre he created with the upcoming zombie film Land of the Dead, told SCI FI Wire that the movie may mark the beginning of a new round of Dead films. "I mean, if this opens strong, I might be in a situation where I have to do another one of these or will be asked to do another one of these right away," writer/director Romero said in a news conference. "In which case I've sort of left the characters, you know, the truck and those characters, [intact]. I'd want to almost make it chapter two of the same movie, if that happens, and just sort of finish the story."

In Land of the Dead, Romero picks up the story of an America overrun with walking dead, which he last visited in 1985's Day of the Dead, the third movie in a trilogy that began with 1968's Night of the Living Dead. In Land of the Dead, Simon Baker plays Riley, the leader of a group of guns-for-hire who help sustain a walled city, one of the last remaining outposts of living humans. Romero says he has ideas for more films using the same characters, which include a feisty female warrior played by Asia Argento.

"I have an idea of ... how to go with it, and I would think of it in my mind as almost one film," Romero said. "If I had to do it like next year. Unless we get nuked or something and there's something else to talk about."

If a Land of the Dead sequel happens, it might affect Romero's ability to contribute a short film to Mick Garris' upcoming Masters of Horror anthology series for Showtime, he added. "If that happens, I may not be able to do the Masters of Horror. And I've been so tied up on this thing that I haven't been able to write a script for it. Mick sent me a couple of scripts. A couple of them are pretty nice. So I'm still hoping that I can get a couple of weeks and be able to do that. But I have a couple of other things that we're working on. Again, everything would get trumped if they want to do a sequel to this."

For his part, Baker confirmed that he's got an option to reprise the role of Riley in a Land of the Dead sequel. Land of the Dead opens June 24.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:56 PM
UODrake

Pittsburgh People and Land of the Dead

Hey, Romero is gonna be at Pittsburgh for a early screening of Land of the Dead on the 22nd. I am going down and am wondering if anyone wants to dress up like Zombies and camp outside. There's going to be a party afterwards where you can talk to the Legend. If anyone is interested in meeting up and doing that leave a post. Also, I hope you guys have checked out the unrated trailer with all the extra blood and gore lol. It is some serous pwnage.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Evil Dead

holy fucking shit man me and my friends are doin that at a movie theatre like star wars except this isnt probably gunna sell out but good fuckin idea
Old 06-20-2005, 07:10 AM
Tenant

Re: Pittsburgh People and Land of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by UODrake
Hey, Romero is gonna be at Pittsburgh for a early screening of Land of the Dead on the 22nd. I am going down and am wondering if anyone wants to dress up like Zombies and camp outside. There's going to be a party afterwards where you can talk to the Legend. If anyone is interested in meeting up and doing that leave a post. Also, I hope you guys have checked out the unrated trailer with all the extra blood and gore lol. It is some serous pwnage.
Yah, the unrated trailer's pretty good. Here it is, for those who haven't seen it:

Unrated Land of the Dead Trailer
Old 06-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Dont I know it

Had to promise my dad Id study for 30 min a day until exams are over to get him to let me rent The Machinist. Better be worth it...
Just bought it a few days ago, its great. Not very gory, there shouldn't be a huge problem for you. Tell your dad I said it was OK.:D

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:08 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Re: Re: Pittsburgh People and Land of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Yah, the unrated trailer's pretty good. Here it is, for those who haven't seen it:

Unrated Land of the Dead Trailer
Hadnt seen that trailer yet...damn! Now Im even more friggin psyched!!!!

My dad said that if I can find some friends to go with, he'll get us in. Only one of the people I hang around with likes horror, but Id say he'll probably tag along. CANT WAIT!!!!
Old 06-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Simon Pegg
Old 06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Tonight's the nght.

This movie is going to fucking own im seeing it opening night!!!!!!!

and it will bitch slap the shit out of star wars.....