Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Your stance on abortion?
Pro- In all cases 7 30.43%
Neutral- Only in cases of rape or abuse 13 56.52%
Anti- Never 3 13.04%
Undecided 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2004, 03:20 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
go ahead mods selectively pick and
choose who you side with and kick off[kpro not included]
You have no idea what your talking about... no mod does any of that here. How long have you been here again? I was gonna delete some of this bullshit flame war but no i have to keep most of these remarks to make an example. An example of HOW we arent deleting shit we dissagree with purely on that basis...

Even when the flame war posts in question attack us directly, and accuse us of doing what we prove we are not.

If your gonna attack a moderator by saying they arent doing their job....atleast single it down to ONE so your not generalizing on all of them...

Just try to get off the issue of how much you dislike the threads originator and back on to the issue at hand...dont make us(me) lock this over your problem with egekrusher....or mods..
Old 07-22-2004, 03:25 PM
I Love that Dirty Rat

Quote:
Originally posted by Stingy Jack
Well, at the time that it happened she and I had just gotten married. I was still in school and working the night shift at a gas station and she was scooping ice cream at Bask Robbins. We both had minimum wage jobs, and could barely make the rent on our two bedroom trailer.
Eating baloney sandwiches everyday would have been a luxury! As it was, I could only afford to buy discounted junk food at the convenience store, and only ate when I worked. My wife ate ramen noodles and cereal. We did not have the luxury of moving back in with our parents because my mother had just gone through a divorce and had to move into a place large enough to simply accomodate her. My mother-in-law was a widow on a fixed income and she, too, had a one-bedroom place. So yes, we chose abortion (you use the term "killed your baby" so emotionally, I love it. But, I like to keep discussions in the realm of reason) because having the baby would have meant that I would have to drop out of school, thus dooming us both to dead-end jobs that we couldn't live off of. Let alone properly raise a child with.

I suppose we could have gone on welfare, but we were not about to make tax payers help us pay for our child. Going on welfare would have made me and my wife both ceritfiable hypocrites, thus taking away the last shred of dignity I had.

As far as thanking God goes ... no. I thank my father for having a good enough job to be able to afford two kids.

As I said earlier, Blah Blah Blah!!! Typical list of excuses for not taking responsibility and trying to justify killing an innocent baby for reasons none other than selfishness..
Old 07-22-2004, 03:35 PM
New leaf

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Arioch
[B] I was gonna delete some of this bullshit flame war but no i have to keep most of these remarks to make an example. An example of HOW we arent deleting shit we dissagree with purely on that basis...

thats why i made the remark i did.so you wouldnt delete it.
i apologize if you think i was attacking you.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Post-Moderation

I would never delete a post i didnt agree with, purely on that basis... i mean both your and Gothic girl's posts are questionable, they both have good expressions of your viewpoints in them, which is the point of the thread.

The problem lies here in, where you guys just start blasting Ege., i know its a heated subject, but the thread isnt about him, its about abortion...

Just dont think that all the moderators on here are biased or something like that, because while some of them may be....i took offense to that...i would never ban or remove posts for bullshit reasons like that....most on here know that...
Old 07-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Yourlastmistake,
Zwoti and I have only banned one person...Just the same person, over and over again...As for deleting threads and/or posts...I have only deleted Bane's under his various SNs, and Zwoti hasn't removed ANY that I am aware of...So, I cannot imagine who you may be referring to, if not kPro, Arioch, Zwoti or myself.......OH...nevermind

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 07-22-2004, 03:56 PM
I Love that Dirty Rat

Quote:
Originally posted by MD2
I told myself not to get involved, but let me ask you a question Gotic chick, If you were raped by oh I don't know an elephant, maybe. And you became pregnant. Would you go full steam ahead with a full term pregnancy?

And I mean no disrespect by asking you this.
that question is so ridiculous I can't even think of how to respond. Other than asking how old you are?
Old 07-22-2004, 04:04 PM
I Love that Dirty Rat

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
I would never delete a post i didnt agree with, purely on that basis... i mean both your and Gothic girl's posts are questionable, they both have good expressions of your viewpoints in them, which is the point of the thread.

The problem lies here in, where you guys just start blasting Ege., i know its a heated subject, but the thread isnt about him, its about abortion...

Just dont think that all the moderators on here are biased or something like that, because while some of them may be....i took offense to that...i would never ban or remove posts for bullshit reasons like that....most on here know that...

I'm kinda new here in fact my first post I was attacked and called a bitch by one of the moderators. I didn't mean to do anything wrong here. I have strong opinions about abortion and if I remember correctly Egekrushers exact words in the first post were ....

"What is your take on abortion? Besides the poll, I'd like to know your detailed feelings on abortion."

I wasn't aware that that meant everyone except who he disagrees with. Yeah I said his comment to me was stupid because it was.

He then told me I have made an enemy and he's the last person I want as an enemy. I think that other dude(YLM )just tried to defend me... Whatever! This is not worth it..

I'll try and be done with this subject I think I have said everything I want to anyway....
Old 07-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
I'm kinda new here in fact my first post I was attacked and called a bitch by one of the moderators. I didn't mean to do anything wrong here. I have strong opinions about abortion and if I remember correctly Egekrushers exact words in the first post were ....
Which moderator?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated, lets just try to keep the thread headed in that direction and not in the direction of inflamatory/degrading remarks...on BOTH sides...

We can have a civil debate here i think....Alot of intellectuals here...well...in this thread atleast:p
Old 07-22-2004, 04:19 PM
I Love that Dirty Rat

Quote:
Originally posted by MD2
I am 33 but before you go off on me why dont you hear someone else out before making a judgement call. Ok?

WTF?? OK! think about the stupidity of your question.....
Old 07-22-2004, 04:19 PM
I Love that Dirty Rat

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Which moderator?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated, lets just try to keep the thread headed in that direction and not in the direction of inflamatory/degrading remarks...on BOTH sides...

We can have a civil debate here i think....Alot of intellectuals here...well...in this thread atleast:p
Kpropain