Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Thumbs up Night of the Living Dead

I have been trying to find the original Night of the Living Dead on DVD but can't find it anywhere. Any ideas on where i could find it at? :confused:
Old 02-17-2005, 09:00 AM
No, fuck YOU

Re: Night of the Living Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by babygirl20
I have been trying to find the original Night of the Living Dead on DVD but can't find it anywhere. Any ideas on where i could find it at? :confused:

Ebay
Old 02-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Re: Re: Night of the Living Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Angra
Ebay
I should have thought of that. N E wayz, thanks for the idea!:D
Old 02-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Banned

wallmart !!
you can get it for about $2 !!
Old 02-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
wallmart !!
you can get it for about $2 !!
I looked there and they never had it, and i looked at the stores in the mall to and they didn't have it. So i just gave up. Wal-mart had The Fog but not NOTLD.:confused:
Old 02-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Banned

you have to be carefull if you're going to buy it from ebay ..
there are a ton of different extremely cheap versions out there.
i believe it is public domain now - meaning that anyone can produce and sell it. usually really shitty transfers.

look for Anchor Bay - they are a well known company that sell top notch horror titles - great quality and usually cool extras.

if you arent fussy on quality - try to get it in a horror collection ..

there are a lot of public domain collections floating around .. from 10 to 50 different titles ... all old titles but some are really good.

you almost always see Carnival of Souls, House on Haunted Hill, The Last Man on Earth ... etc ... included.

that way you wont be buying a $1.50 dvd for $5.00 and paying $5.00 for shipping and handling..
Old 02-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Evil Dead

I have several copies of the Night of the Living Dead on DVD. Check the Horror collections that have three or movies together. Look for these:

Trio of Terror (Noseferatu, The House on Haunted Hill, Night of the Living Dead) - Bought at Walmart in the bargin bin for $5.50

Horror Classics #2 (Christmas Evil, The Ghost, Night of the Living Dead, The Snake People, Don't Look in the Basement, House on Haunted Hill, The House on the Edge of the Park, Werewolf in a Girls Dormatory) - Bought it at Best Buys for $5.99

Horror Classics Collection (Creature From The Haunted Sea,
Dementia 13, The Corpse Vanishes, The Vampire Bat, Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, Nightmare Castle, The Human Monster, Night of the Living Dead, White Zombie, Revolt of the Zombies) - Bought at Suncoast. Can't remember how much.

FYI:D
Old 02-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Tat2
I have several copies of the Night of the Living Dead on DVD. Check the Horror collections that have three or movies together. Look for these:

Trio of Terror (Noseferatu, The House on Haunted Hill, Night of the Living Dead) - Bought at Walmart in the bargin bin for $5.50

Horror Classics #2 (Christmas Evil, The Ghost, Night of the Living Dead, The Snake People, Don't Look in the Basement, House on Haunted Hill, The House on the Edge of the Park, Werewolf in a Girls Dormatory) - Bought it at Best Buys for $5.99

Horror Classics Collection (Creature From The Haunted Sea,
Dementia 13, The Corpse Vanishes, The Vampire Bat, Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, Nightmare Castle, The Human Monster, Night of the Living Dead, White Zombie, Revolt of the Zombies) - Bought at Suncoast. Can't remember how much.

Thanks for the info!!

FYI:D
:D
Old 02-17-2005, 01:44 PM
No, fuck YOU

I got "Carnival of souls, The apeman, Mesa of lost women" for 0,01 pound + £3.00 for shipping. I was just looking for "Carnival of souls" and thought it was a pretty sweet deal even though i had never seen or heard of the other two. And maybe i never will?
Old 02-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
I have like 4 copy's that people keep giving me, I wish they would give me a few more of the savini remakes then I could open my own zombie store, anyways, if you want a copy I would be happy to sell you one for a pack of smoke or a joint or $5 or something. my email is [email protected]
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre