Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 08:03 AM
For Vendetta

TIME'S UP!!!!!!!

The gates are thrown open to let all the contestants back in...and in they troop, slowly...

and...

THAT'S IT!!!

NINE contestants have come in, which means WE HAVE ONE DEAD BODY IN THE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Medics team rush inside, while we turn to our scanners...
Old 07-07-2010, 08:25 AM
For Vendetta

The Timeline inside The Zone

Saytan chased down FREDDYMYERS and bashed him hard with her Flail, almost thumping his brains out!!!

Freddy used up 3 to heal himself, and had 6 left with him.

Bwind went into Sector Theta, where he stumbled into SAYTAN and BLASTED HER WITH ALL 12 BULLETS!!!

Saytan pulled out her HP backpack and spent 12 of them to heal herself back, but had 25 left.

Jenna26 chose Sector Omega, where she came across an injured SAYTAN and didn't feel one bit of remorse while SHE BLASTED HER WITH ALL 12 BULLETS of her 2 Six-shooters!!

Saytan was hyperventilating, riddled with bullet-holes from head to toe, but had enough HPs to withstand such a severe attack again. 12 spent HPs later, she was FIT again.

And had 13 left.

Chronogrl walked into Sector Alpha, where she noticed SAYTAN crawling on the ground looking desperately for some cover, her bleeding wounds covered with HP patches all over her body. Licking her lips with a savage glee, Chrono pulled out her 2 Six-shooters and mercilessly FIRED AWAY BLINDLY!!!

Saytan was already weakened by all the bullets which had thumped into her body, but she did not give up. One weak hand tugged at her remaining HPs which slowly patched her fresh wounds. She was severely injured, sore and bleeding, and her heart was pounding into her ears. The mind was blanking out, and the eyes were closing. She was fighting back imminent death, with only 1 HP left in her backpack.

Chrono took one step back, and glanced at her own right arm. It was glowing crimson brightly, and the three skulls in the center throbbed out at her. A wild, wicked fury came into her eyes as she lifted her right hand slowly and pointed it straight at Saytan.

Saytan's slitted, half-open eyes widened for an instant, realising what was coming. She tried to scrape backwards somehow, but Chrono had uttered the words by then.

SHRAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

In the blink of an eye, THREE HUGE FLAMING SKULLS JUMPED OUT OF CHRONO'S RIGHT HAND AND POUNCED AT SAYTAN! They went straight at her chest and bombarded it with all their collective might!

That was the last view Saytan had of the Battle Royale world. Then came the sudden, blinding darkness as her head and chest exploded into bits!

SAYTAN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!

But someone else was watching all this with evil, glowing eyes. The Chainer growled softly and jumped out of the trees straight in front of Chrono. Chrono's eyes became wide with instant fear, and she looked frantically at her right arm again. It had become normal and was glowing no more, and the 3 skulls were nowhere to be seen. Chrono yelled and tried to turn around to run, but the Chainer instantly had her locked in his sharp, spiky chains. Chrono tried to free herself as much as she could, but the spikes were too strong and ate away at various parts of her limbs. She shrieked in severe agony and jostled out of the chains somehow, then threw herself across the rocks by the side of the trees and rolled downwards into the valley beyond, enduring plenty more cuts, bruises and scratches.

Chrono survived the merciless attack of the Chainer, but lost 20 of her HPs in an instant.

That concludes the Zone outing.

Chronogrl and FreddyMyers are led into the Medic Center for further treatments.

The body of Saytan is led into the Morgue in a moment of mournful silence, for a warrior who fought with all her might till her end.

Let's have a look at the updated statuses...
Old 07-07-2010, 08:31 AM
For Vendetta

UPDATED STATUS AFTER RESULTS OF HUNTING ZONE OUTING #13

Bwind22 - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 11 HPs.

Chronogrl - Ripped through by the Chainer. FIT with 5 HPs.

Ferretchucker - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 9 HPs.

Freak - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 8 HPs.

Freddy Myers - Thumped ONCE by a Flail. Fit with 6 HPs.

Jenna26 - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 44 HPs.

Michelle - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 33 HPs.

Roshiq - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 30 HPs.

Saytan - Had 37 HPs. BLASTED APART with 36 Bullets! BLASTED ONCE by the Skullstorm!
DEAD, AND MOVED TO THE MORGUE

Straker - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 41 HPs.

BODIES IN THE MORGUE :

Groundzero2424,
The Return,
Nightmare of Death,
Demon Seed,
Shriek of the Mutilated,
GreenDemon,
Friday13thFan,
MissMacabre,
Zero,
Rayne,
Despare,
Dude Guadalupe,
Doc Faustus,
Fiend Skull,
Saytan.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
HDC Idol

DAMN YOU CHAINER!!!

But I would like to say RIP, Saytan; nothing personal - we looked at people with the most HPs + who scored high in the last challenge. I want to thank you for making this game possible; without you stepping up BR would have been finished months ago.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 AM
The Nefarious Anticar

Send a message via Yahoo to Saytan
Awesome! I didnt realize I was such a threat... Thanks for taking me out with such force. It was fun while it lasted. And thanks for all the help along the way, I'll see you all next year for sure.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Midnight toker

RIP Saytan

I thought I might have been in line for a bit of a beating myself that round. I could've kicked myself for 'almost' being one of the designated hunters. :D
Old 07-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
But I would like to say RIP, Saytan; nothing personal - we looked at people with the most HPs + who scored high in the last challenge
...and who had a weapon, otherwise Straker has 4 more HPs than Saytan & did better in last challenge. Even he's probably bit surprised to see him "came out without a scratch".
Old 07-07-2010, 11:42 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
...and who had a weapon, otherwise Straker has 4 more HPs than Saytan & did better in last challenge. Even he's probably bit surprised to see him "came out without a scratch".
Exactly: HPs + Threat-level (i.e. Challenge-scoring plus extra weapons) was what we went by. Having an extra weapon raised the threat-level significantly.

Not that we really even NEED to be justifying why we went after who we did... :cool:

But now you guys are making me feel like a dick for targeting Saytan. :(

V - CLEARLY both Roshiq and Straker think that Straker should be dead... Can we switch his body with Saytan's? ;) (jk)

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-07-2010, 12:07 PM
whatever gets you through

Hail saytan!!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I agree with chrono, it was a pleasure playing opposite you saytan. You made this game possible and your constant effort throughout was most admirable. I truly hope you stick around even though your time in this game is over.

And that chainer really is one cold hearted son of a bitch. :eek:

The Ferrets like it...
Closed Thread