Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 08:55 AM
For Vendetta

The Timeline inside The Zone

Fiend Skull donated ALL his HPs to "Bwind and Ferret evenly", and since he had 29 HPs with him, that would make the calculations slightly tough.

Anyway...

---------THEN THE HUNTING STARTED!-----------

Chronogrl was in Sector III, where she cut her Scythe across DOC FAUSTUS' stomach!!!

Doc used up 5 to heal himself, and had 9 left.

Saytan was in Sector I, where she cut through BWIND22 with her Scythe!

Then she aimed carefully at DOC FAUSTUS and let one of her prized Shurikens fly in his direction! The Shuriken struck Doc right on his neck!

Then she made a dash for FREDDYMYERS and bashed his brains in with her Flail!

Bwind used up the 4 HPs he had won in the last challenge, and 1 donated HP from Fiend Skull to heal himself.
Doc Faustus used up 5 more of his HPs, and now had 4 left.
FreddyMyers had just recovered back from his near-death status in the last challenge, but lost all the remaining 3 HPs he had with him.

Saytan kicked some serious ass in this outing!

Michelle chose Sector II, where she tracked down DOC FAUSTUS with her Sniper Rifle and shot him FIVE times, severely injuring him, before striding forward and towered over him, poised with her Scythe lifted high above her head. Doc turned and yelled, and that was the last sound which came out of his mouth before Michelle hacked his head clean off his neck!!

Doc's remaining 4 HPs could do him no good, and his head rolled forward and was kicked away with a malicious mirthful laugh by the evil Michelle, who also kicked his lifeless body over the waterfall!

LYCAN DOC FAUSTUS IS DEAD!!!!!

But this Sector was infested by someone whose chains rattled and spelt the doom of many a BR contestant till now. The Chainer swung out from the trees and grappled with Michelle, locking her limbs immediately with his chains! Michelle tried to fight off the Chainer with the butt of her Sniper rifle, pulling at the chains repeatedly to free herself. The Chainer clawed and ripped repeatedly, but Michelle managed to break free and jump right across the waterfall nearby to elude the Chainer.

Michelle survived the very brutal attack, at the cost of 20 of her HPs.

Straker found himself in Sector VI, where he noticed Doc's body from behind, propped near some large rocks by the bank of the roaring river! Uttering a loud whoop, he rushed forward and hacked from behind at Doc's lifeless and headless corpse with his Scythe, failing to notice Doc's decapitated condition. Realisation came soon though, and Straker threw his Scythe away in disgust. He kicked Doc's body hard, and Doc's headless body came free of the rocks and was washed downriver.

Roshiq calmly walked into Sector V, where he jumped on BWIND22 and hacked him across his chest and stomach by his Scythe! Bwind was on the verge of death, but quick donated HPs by Fiend Skull healed him up in no time.

Jenna26 chose Sector IV for herself, and walked near the river banks. Doc's headless body rolled and flung itself around the huge torrents which the roaring river conjured up, and Jenna thought Doc was alive by those movements of his body. She carefully aimed at Doc's body and threw her Scythe straight at him like a spear, and the Scythe went through Doc's chest impaling him!
Jenna gave a loud whoop of joy, but her smile immediately froze when she realised there was no cry uttered from Doc's corpse. She ran across the rocks and found out Doc had already lost his head. Frustrated, she went down on her knees and closed her eyes tightly with a very audible groan of bitter disappointment.

That concludes the Zone outing.

Since Fiend Skull has requested to opt out of BR III and his final act in this year's BR was his very gracious donation of all his HPs, the remaining HPs are stripped off his backpack and he is led straight into the Chainer's locked container, where he is ripped into shreds!

(LYCAN FIEND SKULL IS DEAD!!!)

Bwind22, FreddyMyers and Michelle are led into the Medic Center for further treatments.

The bodies of Doc Faustus and Fiend Skull are led into the Morgue.

Let's have a look at the updated statuses...
Old 07-03-2010, 09:10 AM
For Vendetta

UPDATED STATUS AFTER HUNTING ZONE OUTING NUMBER TWELVE

THE BLAZING LYCANS :

Bwind22 - Hacked TWICE with Scythes. Had 4 HPs of self. Received 6 gifted HPs from Fiend Skull. FIT with 0 HPs.

Doc Faustus - Hacked FOUR times with Scythes. Struck ONCE by a Shuriken. Had 14 HPs. DEAD, AND MOVED TO THE MORGUE.

Ferretchucker - Came out of the Zone without a scratch. FIT with 2 HPs.

Fiend Skull - Donated 6 HPs to Bwind22. Rest stripped off. RIPPED TO PIECES BY THE CHAINER. DEAD, AND MOVED TO THE MORGUE.

Freak - Came out of the Zone without a scratch. FIT with 8 HPs.

Freddy Myers - Bashed once by a Flail. Fit with 0 HPs.

THE MIGHTY DEMONWRAITHS :

Chronogrl - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 14 HPs.

Jenna26 - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 35 HPs.

Michelle - Ripped through by the Chainer. FIT with 25 HPs.

Roshiq - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 22 HPs.

Saytan - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 28 HPs.

Straker - Came out without a scratch. FIT with 32 HPs.

BODIES IN THE MORGUE :

Groundzero2424,
The Return,
Nightmare of Death,
Demon Seed,
Shriek of the Mutilated,
GreenDemon,
Friday13thFan,
MissMacabre,
Zero,
Rayne,
Despare,
Dude Guadalupe,
Doc Faustus,
Fiend Skull.

Have some rest, all of you. Tomorrow, something new will beckon all of you...

THE ROUND OF 10!!!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
As much as I never thought I'd say this...WRAITHS RULE! You guys really did take one for the team there, and the noblest thing about it is that it wasn't even your own team! Thank you so much, I'm sure me, Bwind and Freak won't be forgetting this anytime soon. ;)

The Ferrets like it...
Old 07-03-2010, 09:52 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Thanks for the HP donation Fiend! Much appreciated. I'm really surprised to have survived that round. And also thanks to the Wraiths that showed us some mercy!

V, I guess public donation of HPs is invalid then? We have to send them to your inbox to be counted?
Old 07-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I forgot to mention that as well, Bwind. Big round of applause to Fiend Skull who definitely had a selfless ending. Thanks for donating your healthpacks ;)

The Ferrets like it...
Old 07-04-2010, 06:06 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwind22 View Post
V, I guess public donation of HPs is invalid then? We have to send them to your inbox to be counted?
Yep.

And now for something completely different...
Old 07-04-2010, 06:11 AM
For Vendetta

AND THEN THERE WERE TEN...

In alphabetical order...

Bwind22,
Chronogrl,
Ferretchucker,
Freak,
FreddyMyers,
Jenna26,
Michelle,
Roshiq,
Saytan, and
Straker...

Congratulations on making it this far by whichever means and paths you all took to reach here.

As of this moment, you all stand disbanded from your teams. No more affiliations, no more looking out for others, no more carrying burdens on your backs. In short, all of you are FREE!

In long, all of you are alone now. Which makes this game doubly dangerous for each one of you from now on. Everyone carries a huge bullseye on their backs, and knowledge, grit and plenty of tact will ensure your survival into the final stages of BR III.

The winnings will increase, there will be surprises ahead, the Chainer will be licking it's lips, and all of you will need a shitload of luck to advance.

Mumble some prayers, and let's proceed into...

YOUR FIRST INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGE!!!
Old 07-04-2010, 06:28 AM
For Vendetta

CHALLENGE #16 OF HDC BATTLE ROYALE III

I welcome ALL 10 surviving contestants to your 16th Battle Royale III Challenge.

Find the related horror film to each of these plot devices/items in horror movies:
  • Homeland Cemetery
  • "Go to The Theater"
  • Cave Alien 2
  • BEATNGU
  • Pickman Hotel
  • Animal Sacrifices in the Service of Deities
  • Camp Stonewater
  • "The Dead Walk!"
  • Swiss Richard Wagner Academy
  • Ocularis Infernum
  • Nicole 4 Eva
  • Filbert Restaurant
  • ESSEKER
  • Herrington High School
  • Power of Smoke spell
  • The Metropol Theater
  • Redrum
  • Katahdin
  • Elysium
  • Titty Twister

There are 600 points up for grabs in the above challenge.

The deadline for sending your entries ends on Tuesday, 06th July at Noon EST.

You may either send me your entries via PMs, or you may email me at [email protected], mentioning your HDC Nick in the Subject alongwith the Challenge number, for e.g., "__V__ - HDC Battle Royale Challenge #16 Answers."

You can confer with the other members about the answers (if you want to, and if they can/will reply back), but EACH CONTESTANT IS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR OWN ENTRIES.

The first contestant with an All-Correct Entry wins a trip to The Reward Chamber. The first THREE winners get to be designated Hunters in the next Round of The Hunting Season.

Also, ONLY THE FIRST ENTRY (per contestant) WILL BE OFFICIALLY COUNTED, and any subsequent ones will be scratched!

All the best, contestants!
Old 07-04-2010, 04:32 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
RESULT OF THE REWARD CHAMBER OUTING #7

Demonwraith Chronogrl was led into the Reward Chamber shortly before the Zone outing started.

THREE balloons were hung in front of her, marked Alpha, Pi & Omega. She was asked to choose ONE for herself, and burst it.

Let us first see what was inside the balloons which Chronogrl DIDN'T burst -

Inside balloon Alpha - a piece of paper which reads 20 BONUS HPs!

Inside balloon Pi - a piece of paper which reads A .45 MAGNUM WITH 20 BULLETS!!

And now for what she chose.

Inside balloon Omega - a piece of paper which has an image in the center...

Almost immediately, CHRONOGRL's body is bathed in a round, red, blinding haze shooting out of nowhere and she is lifted off her feet and suspended in mid-air! A blazing beam of purple-reddish light shoots right across the room and through Chrono's body shaking her from head to toe once, and the blinding light goes out! Her body falls down and she groans as she thuds onto the floor.

A change is evident. Her right arm is glowing amber-red and throbbing, with veins pulsing and the skin cracked and parched, with a prominent mark of THREE SKULLS on the center of her right arm!

Congratulations, Chronogrl!

Guess what you have won?!

The first SPELL of BATTLE ROYALE III, which is the extremely rare and very destructive SKULLSTORM!!

Once you point your right hand at your chosen enemy/enemies and utter the magic words, a blast of THREE Fire-Breathing Skulls will rush towards them and explode right on their bodies, causing damages worth 10 HPs!

You can use this ONCE every outing, and ONLY WHEN YOU ARE A DESIGNATED HUNTER inside the Zone. Then your arm will start to glow red.

At all other times, your right arm will remain normal.

You can use this wonderful spell from the next Hunting Zone outing onwards.
VERY cool. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
As much as I never thought I'd say this...WRAITHS RULE! You guys really did take one for the team there, and the noblest thing about it is that it wasn't even your own team! Thank you so much, I'm sure me, Bwind and Freak won't be forgetting this anytime soon. ;)
It was not even a question for me - SO glad to keep active players in the game. Too bad Doc couldn't stick around. Really glad it got you and Bwind to the individual challenge.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-04-2010, 09:38 PM
For Vendetta

TWO entries in so far.

And already its pretty evident that the individual Challenge is showing no love lost between the participants.

Will there be any sort of alliance between the Final 10? I very much doubt so but we shall see.