Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 12:25 PM
RippedIntoPieces 11/29/12

It is your time to hunt, Demonwraiths. You have the weapons and the targets in sight. It is your decision to make. I will not question your decision, whichever it shall be.

And as my apprentice is completely under my spell, he shall not utter a murmur either.

I trust that you, as the brave and competitive warriors of HDC, will take the right decision. Don't be cowards like my rebellious apprentice, who had betrayed me last year, and failed.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I can't say thankyou enough, Wraiths. Truly, if you do decide to go with the descision to get rid of the no-shows then I will be forever in your debt in this game...who knows, that may work to your advantage ;) It is incredibly annoying when the people don't show up and I suppose this could help eliminate that problem. Either way, I'm going to agree with your choice whatever it may be because either way it benefits somebody and that's the main thing this is about, and I know I'd be weighing up the tactical vs moral option in my head right now...both are tempting. Kill me and Bwind or kill the no shows somebody will be happy :) And then the REAL game can begin.

Time will tell whether I'm there for it...

The Ferrets like it...
Old 07-01-2010, 03:17 PM
HDC Idol

OK.

So we each have scythes. Scythes do 5 points damage each. There's 6 of us, so that's 30 points of damage that we can conceivably do.

V - I'm sorry, but I forget, how many "hits" can someone take once their HPs are depleted?

QUESTION FOR THE LYCANS:

Who are the bigger no-show threats to this game? Doc, Fiend, and Freak? And in what order does their no-show lameness put them as biggest to smallest threats (as in, for example, there is a more likely possibility that Freak will show up than Doc). If we do target the no-shows, then I want to make sure that we're definitely going after the ones where there is no chance in absolute HELL will show up again.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!

Last edited by ChronoGrl; 07-01-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Well Fiend has requested to leave and Freak has only just given up. I guess it'd be Doc.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 07-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
You people suck...Seriously
Old 07-01-2010, 06:04 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
I didnt send in answers on this last one cause I was pissed.My team has been full of no shows the entire game.Plus it woulndt have mattered if I had sent in answers we still would have lost anyway.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:03 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Doc's the most absent for sure. Fiend and Freak are both around, but can't seem to get their timing or motivation right.

With your 30 hits, lycans could kill me & Doc and then you guys can all head to the individual stage.

Please do kill me before Ferret though if there's a decision between the 2 of us. Not only does he have more desire to stay alive, but he's put way more effort in to this game than I have and is far more deserving to make the Final 10 than me.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Just found out from Neverending that I forgot to give V my resignation from the game. I could have sworn I'd done so, but I've been rather deep in a new book and some stories. I'm sorry for any anguish I may have caused my teammates and any damage this has done to the flow of the game. If my resignation has come too late to effect this hunt, then I would like to urge everyone in the name of good sportsmanship to finish me off.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:31 PM
No charge for awesomeness

V, may I make a very bold suggestion?

Since there are 2 people that are actually asking to resign from the game AND since at least a few of the lycans seem to be considering taking pity/having mercy this round without any real vocal dissent from their teammates...

I would like to propose that Fiend Skull & Doc be allowed to bow out of the game and we move ahead to the individual stage. Now clearly it could seem like I am only suggesting this because I really should probably be 1 of the 2 or 3 wraiths getting killed right now, so I think it'd only be fair to put it to a vote of all active players... If 1 person doesn't agree to it, then I think we should just play things out, but if everyone is fine with it... It could certainly do wonders for the particpation and enjoyment levels of the game.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:32 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
V - Is there something that we can do to just eliminate the no-shows? I know the topic has been brought up again and again and again... But since it's the Demon Wraiths in the Hunting Zone, can we use this round to eliminate Doc and Fiend?

I'm willing to forfeit this hunting to remove those two players and then level set with the next challenge.
Apparently IT's words have fallen on deaf ears...

The Hunt cannot be forfeited. You have won the Challenge and you have to do your Hunting.

Quote:
So we each have scythes. Scythes do 5 points damage each. There's 6 of us, so that's 30 points of damage that we can conceivably do.
You forget the Bonus Weapons carriers in your team. Not one, but TWO Demonwraiths have them.

Quote:
V - I'm sorry, but I forget, how many "hits" can someone take once their HPs are depleted?
Five.

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-01-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Closed Thread