Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Misanthrope

Did you move it?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Little Boo

Question Help finding title of this movie

I thought this movie was john carpenter, but filmography just doesn't seem to to match this movie I saw quite a few years ago.
The basic plot is that there are these creatures that exist in a separate dimension but somehow if you see them then they can get you. Two scenes I remember pretty well is that the movie begins with this sketchy friend of these other people wants to meet in a diner. While in the diner, the sketchy guy describes these things that are after him and for whatever reason decides to kill himself with a steak knife in the diner.
But now the friends know about these creatures so they go after them.
I don't remember too many other scenes except the last one which was in a hospital room where the star of the show disappears (seemingly) but has actually been captured into the creature's world through the closet and she can see out through what looks like glass and bangs on it but nobody can hear her. All around her in the dark are these creatures that you never really get a good look at but it's the darkness that's kinda creepy.
I've been trying to find the title to this movie and have just given up!
help?!? this description ring any bells for anyone??
thanks in advance!!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Misanthrope

What do you mean by "sketchy"?

Old 03-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Little Boo

"sketchy" meaning he hadn't slept and was "talking crazy" about these things that were after him and stuff. I can't remember why he decided to stab himself; seems like he saw one of these things or something outside the diner.?. this is just starting to really bug me that I can't remember the title of this movie!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:54 AM
No redeeming qualities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
What do you mean by "sketchy"?

Well, that ain't right...
Old 03-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Little Boo

I got it for Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpn86civic View Post
I thought this movie was john carpenter, but filmography just doesn't seem to to match this movie I saw quite a few years ago.
The basic plot is that there are these creatures that exist in a separate dimension but somehow if you see them then they can get you. Two scenes I remember pretty well is that the movie begins with this sketchy friend of these other people wants to meet in a diner. While in the diner, the sketchy guy describes these things that are after him and for whatever reason decides to kill himself with a steak knife in the diner.
But now the friends know about these creatures so they go after them.
I don't remember too many other scenes except the last one which was in a hospital room where the star of the show disappears (seemingly) but has actually been captured into the creature's world through the closet and she can see out through what looks like glass and bangs on it but nobody can hear her. All around her in the dark are these creatures that you never really get a good look at but it's the darkness that's kinda creepy.
I've been trying to find the title to this movie and have just given up!
help?!? this description ring any bells for anyone??
thanks in advance!!
...It's called 'They' and it's a Wes Craven film x
Old 03-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Little Boo

It's called 'They' and it's a Wes Craven film x
Old 03-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Produced by Wes Craven. Not directed.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Little Boo

Yup! that's it!! Wes Craven... I should have thought of that! I don't think the movie is much more than 70 or 80min! 8^)
thanks alot!! this was like a song stuck in my head!!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:14 AM
Scares Little Kids

This is gonna be a tough one... I just remeber a bit from the trailers so... bare with me, i was 10 years old or something, and saw the trailer on a movie rental shop, it's from the same age as the The Lost Boys movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093437/... the whole movie had a green tone to it, and remember that the characters were in a elevator and they were attacked by monsters, honestly i don't remember pretty much.

It's an 80's movie, one of the few that i didn't saw and would really enjoy to see.

Sorry if i cause some headaches eheheh

Last edited by Putoems; 03-08-2010 at 06:16 AM.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods