Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
drunken fat boys
Not really, I like it, and I'm not drunk (usually) or fat. I loved the pie part, great stuff. It's simply jokes played off references (sometimes obscure) and I dig that.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Not really, I like it, and I'm not drunk (usually) or fat. I loved the pie part, great stuff. It's simply jokes played off references (sometimes obscure) and I dig that.
Agreed, Family Guy is a damn funny show.
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell
Old 02-24-2009, 01:22 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
drunken frat boy ;)

Old 02-24-2009, 05:28 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:

man - i have a wireless keyboard. i won the mouse and keyboard combo from a dell contest - the mouse immediately stopped working and the keyboard drops letters constantly

... yeah i meant Frat Boy :)

i watched the show and hated it -

thought it was forces and contrived .

it attempet to copy the pop culture refrencing of the simpsons, with the in your face attitude of south park.

In my opinion it missed the mark by several miles (or kilometers to us canadian folk)

Last edited by urgeok2; 02-24-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:56 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I love family guy. The jokes are often very simple, and it doesn't try to be something it isn't. It recognizes itself as a simple show with manatee jokes. I don't see how people can't like it. Especially with the crap the Simpsons have been feeding us, pretty much since the year 2000. And like South Park, and unlike many other shows on the air, it has got better with age.

The Ferrets like it...