Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-19-2008, 08:12 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahC View Post
Okay, let me test your vast knowledge once again, as there is one other movie I've been trying to find for years now. It's 80s scifi horror with a good deal of gore.
It plays at first on earth, where astronauts brought back something from the moon. Turns out it's some sort of evil robot that uses machine and computer parts along with human parts to build itself up into a killing machine. The soldiers there barely manage to bring it down. Later it plays on the moon when astronauts enter an old alien ruin and encounter more of those things.
Sounds like Hardware, great movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099740/
Old 10-19-2008, 08:23 PM
BlahC

Nope, already found that movie and it's not it.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahC View Post
Nope, already found that movie and it's not it.
Gotta be Moontrap then, only other one I can think of.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097911/
Old 10-19-2008, 11:00 PM
BlahC

Ah yes, that sounds about right. Thanks!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Maybe I will try my luck here. O.k. I am looking for two undead monster movies. I watch zombie movies a lot, so this could be two different movies. Anyway, here are the descriptions. Both scenes are in color.

O.k. a scene has a bald disembodied head rested on a ground, the head is human-like; the head does not talk. Another scene has this human-like creature possibly with no eyeballs, but eye sockets, maybe a scientific zombie experiment, but the creature definitely has warts on its cheeks and two marks on its forehead (one is a wavy line and another is an upside down "S" symbol). These are possibly from the original "Dawn of the Dead", but I do not think these scenes are from "Dawn of the Dead" (the remake) or "Land of the Dead."

Any thoughts?

Horrorman
Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Evil Dead

Does no one know the answer?

Horrorman
Old 10-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
i can tell you its definitely not dawn of the dead '78, but can't help you out beyond that.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Evil Dead

O-k, I will check out "the Land of the Dead" and "Dawn of the Dead" (the re-make) just to recheck, but I do not think the two scenes I am talking about are in those either. I do not even know if the monsters from the scene I am describing are actual zombies. The scene with the disembodied head on the ground might just be the disembodied head of a priest or something (not "Dead Alive", I saw that movie), and the scene with the hairless monster with markings on its forehead might be from a scientific experiment undead monster movie, I do not know, anyways, thanks for trying to help, though.

Horrorman
Old 10-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Undead

I need help with the title of a modern horror movie.

I believe it was done sometime in the 80's-one scene was of a couple in a car and the young lady in the passenger seat began spewing her guts out, to the horror of the guy sitting in the drivers' seat.

Another scene involves two guys getting into a fight and one of them winds up on a work table getting a drill bit drilled through his head.

I may be off on the details, but this is what I remember of it.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Misanthrope

That one's the Fulci flick City Of The Living Dead

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods