#11  
Old 03-17-2012, 11:44 AM
curtinparloe's Avatar
curtinparloe curtinparloe is offline
Shameless Hussy
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Manchester, England.
Posts: 12
Grave Encounters - Is it another "found footage" deal? They're running ragged now.
__________________
What part of "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?!
  #12  
Old 03-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Fearonsarms's Avatar
Fearonsarms Fearonsarms is offline
From The Beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gates Of Hell
Posts: 3,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtinparloe View Post
Grave Encounters - Is it another "found footage" deal? They're running ragged now.
Yes one of the best ones though-tons better then Paranormal activity and The Asylum's Paranormal Entity-I'd avoid those and just stick with Grave Encounters. The Tunnel was good too but yeah you're right there's too many of them now. I'll be avoiding The Last Exorcist and The Devil Inside I've heard nothing positive about them.
__________________
"The wind that would have killed us both, it saves my life"-Bel Canto
  #13  
Old 03-18-2012, 03:45 AM
ofekbmi ofekbmi is offline
Undead
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 61
guys its a fucking great movie whats wrong with you ?
  #14  
Old 03-19-2012, 06:15 AM
leezuki's Avatar
leezuki leezuki is offline
Love is like dying
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
Yes one of the best ones though-tons better then Paranormal activity and The Asylum's Paranormal Entity-I'd avoid those and just stick with Grave Encounters. The Tunnel was good too but yeah you're right there's too many of them now. I'll be avoiding The Last Exorcist and The Devil Inside I've heard nothing positive about them.
grave encounters was a better movie, but i cant help but want more paranormal activity, hope they do one every year i find it's just good fun, like going to the fairground for cheep thrills :D
__________________

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing.
  #15  
Old 03-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Fearonsarms's Avatar
Fearonsarms Fearonsarms is offline
From The Beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gates Of Hell
Posts: 3,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by leezuki View Post
grave encounters was a better movie, but i cant help but want more paranormal activity, hope they do one every year i find it's just good fun, like going to the fairground for cheep thrills :D
I see your point I guess there is novelty value in the Paranormal activity films. They are harmless I admit it's just after the second one I got really tired of it. Doubt I will watch part 3 let alone part 4.
__________________
"The wind that would have killed us both, it saves my life"-Bel Canto
  #16  
Old 03-22-2012, 03:38 AM
leezuki's Avatar
leezuki leezuki is offline
Love is like dying
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
I see your point I guess there is novelty value in the Paranormal activity films. They are harmless I admit it's just after the second one I got really tired of it. Doubt I will watch part 3 let alone part 4.
3 was crap, just hope they do something better with this one.
__________________

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing.
  #17  
Old 03-22-2012, 01:33 PM
phantomstranger phantomstranger is offline
Evil Dead

 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: out there,somewhere in th
Posts: 1,855
Dear Gods, how much farther can they go with these?
__________________
  #18  
Old 03-23-2012, 06:12 AM
leezuki's Avatar
leezuki leezuki is offline
Love is like dying
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomstranger View Post
Dear Gods, how much farther can they go with these?
you not a fan of these phantom?
__________________

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing.
  #19  
Old 03-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Juanpa654's Avatar
Juanpa654 Juanpa654 is offline
Scares Little Kids
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Madrid. ¡Yes, I´m Spain!
Posts: 13
I can see the second part. I'm very disappointed about the expectative. And the third..., best of no talking about it. ¿What do we hope about a quarter part?
__________________
Want to know how I entered the world of terror? Well, who does not live in a crazy world with crazy new every day?
  #20  
Old 03-24-2012, 01:27 PM
phantomstranger phantomstranger is offline
Evil Dead

 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: out there,somewhere in th
Posts: 1,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by leezuki View Post
you not a fan of these phantom?
I thought the first one was good, two and three were okay, I just think the idea is running out of gas
__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
scary paranormal ghost

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:25 PM.