Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 01-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Evil Dead

Okay...I got one and this is probably a little vague but...

I remember a scene from a film where there's a married couple and the husband goes to bed one night, and during the night his wife is taken over by a demon (either that, or it starts before the husband goes to bed but it's nothing minor, like she might just be a little ill)

Anyway, he comes back downstairs in the morning and she's basically slumped, semi-conscious in a bean-bag and is completely a demon.

Sorry about being vague...in fact, I think this may just be something I've completely dreamt up (I can have a rather strong imagination and I can sometimes think I remember something tht never actually happened) but if anyone's got any suggestions...
Old 01-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Little Boo

First of all I'm french canadian, sorry for my english.

I remember watching this horror movie when I was young, I was born in 1989 and I think I was about 7-9 yr old when I saw it. The movie could be older. The range of he movie production's date could be around 1985 to 1997. Even tho I think 1997 is wayyyy to recent for this movie.

All I remember from this movie is: A man in a mansion, getting chased by monsters. The monsters weren't, werewvoles and vampires but some ugly ass monsters. One looked like rolling fur ball with 2 tentacles that he could ''shoot''. One looked like a bat... but an ugly fucking bat. The people, who lived in the mansion were the monsters, and were able to transform themselves.

The film ends with the guy, the main hero ,who escaped the monsters telling his story to some people, and those people were the monsters, but he didnt know.

I know this may seems weird but it's all I remember and I've been doing my research on wikipedia horror movie list.

Please help me, if you know something, let me know

Its not Spookies, monsters weren't humanoid-looking.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:24 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
That's what I was thinking, too, but I couldn't remember the name of it! LOL!
Glad you have seen it awesome film :)sandmann-enjoy and check out the director's other films-The Reflecting Skin and The Passion Of Darkly Noon-great stuff.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Little Boo

This movie is from anytime between 1960 - 1995, give or take. It was in danish television in the late 1990ies (as I remember, but it could be +- a few years). I am (almost) sure it was english or american.

I only saw the opening scene. It was at some attic/store room with a lot of items placed on shelves, and no people around. Among the items where a small cage kinda circus-like (a box with a barred door, size about 4x2x2 feet). The cage broke somehow (maybe it fell from a shell, or maybe the creature inside of it just crashed it).

This creature was rather unscary looking, with a grey naked skinny body and a bold head. But extremely powerfull and angry. Also, the creature was semi-realistik, like it was animated (It probably was, but it was not made so due to low budget, it was intentionally). Of course, after the creature escaped the cage, it escaped the attic.

I am pretty sure, that it was a real horror movie, and not just a parody.
I really would like to see the rest of the movie. :)
Old 02-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Quoth the Raven...

Did the creature look like this?

Old 02-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Little Boo

To V: No. Not as I recall. But which movie is that from?

It was more like a human body, with legs, arms, torso and head, walking uprised. And it was kind of misplaced - the creature was looking a little like it was a clay stop motion figure - placed in a realistic setup. And it did not really look scary (it didnt look sweet either, though) - the scary thing was just the angry attitude and the extreme power of the little beast. It teared things apart. (Not easy to explain, and a long time ago I saw a small bit of this movie, sorry :o)

Last edited by treogtres; 02-17-2012 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Quoth the Raven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by treogtres View Post
To V: No. Not as I recall. But which movie is that from?
Dead Alive (aka) Braindead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treogtres View Post
It was more like a human body, with legs, arms, torso and head, walking uprised. And it was kind of misplaced - the creature was looking a little like it was a clay stop motion figure - placed in a realistic setup. And it did not really look scary (it didnt look sweet either, though) - the scary thing was just the angry attitude and the extreme power of the little beast. It teared things apart. (Not easy to explain, and a long time ago I saw a small bit of this movie, sorry :o)
I think I have seen your movie. Give me some time and it will come to me.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
Dead Alive (aka) Braindead.
I just made a google image search, and I dont think this is the one.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Little Boo

Search for Go-Kart chase ...

Hi!

I've got quite a hard one ...

I've seen this in TV in the late 70s or early 80s as an excerpt (maybe it was a trailer).
I don't know whether it was from a film or a series.
There was a man (type "mad man") running by night behind a boy or a little man (maybe with a helmet), who was fleeing by racing in a go-kart (or a similiar little vehicle) ...

It is NOT: "Silver Bullet" (the King-adaption), "Phantasm I" or "The Shining"!

Any suggestions ..?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzi View Post
Hi!

I've got quite a hard one ...

I've seen this in TV in the late 70s or early 80s as an excerpt (maybe it was a trailer).
I don't know whether it was from a film or a series.
There was a man (type "mad man") running by night behind a boy or a little man (maybe with a helmet), who was fleeing by racing in a go-kart (or a similiar little vehicle) ...

It is NOT: "Silver Bullet" (the King-adaption), "Phantasm I" or "The Shining"!

Any suggestions ..?

Thanks in advance!
A guess:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114306/

Tags
advice, alcohol, body parts, closet, girl, god, gothic, haunted, helpme, horror, house, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, question, radio devil nuns evil, scene, summon, the gate, urgent, white noise, witch