Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Satan's joystick

I wish I could partake in this little horror story fest you're hosting, miss, but I'm too easily frightened to ever read anything from creepypasta or the likes. Even a simple screamer can give me nightmares for weeks. ='(
Old 03-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
I just found these narrated creepypastas on youtube. They are very well done and there are a bunch of them. Here is my favourite. http://www.youtube.com/user/theLittl.../0/qX5aJgtoeqc
What fun, thanks for the link!
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell
Old 04-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Bad creepypasta from the pages of 4chan, because we can all use a laugh.

Quote:
A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALKING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT!
my personal favourite:
Quote:
"A guy is at his house, making out with his girlfriend, when suddenly the phone rings. He answers it and a voice says 'TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU', and then the line goes dead. The guy asks his girlfriend about it and she says 'My dad's been dead for 10 years..'"
BUT WHO WAS PHONE?!
Quote:
Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR. There, in bold print, was MSRP $6.99.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
Those were awesome MM :)
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell
Old 04-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Love that last one. Made me laugh out loud.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 10-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
You shouldn't have done that.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:23 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
Pretty creepy, I want more answers though.

I want to play Zelda now