Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Obnoxious Personality Traits

In real life. Who has them? Who is forced to deal with someone who was some? I know that's a slightly stupid question because we all deal with annoying people daily, but what really ticks you off about certain people you know?

First that comes to mind is my dad. For example, my mom will say 'Dinner's ready,' and i'll respond 'Ok' down the stairs. Literally 5 seconds later my dad comes in and says 'By the way dinner is ready' even though he clearly heard me a second ago. Think about that, but multiply it so it applies to almost every situation, at least 10 times a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 09-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Misanthrope

My old room mate was pretty OCD which was a bit weird at times.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:18 PM
That fucking Guy...

I don't know if you'd consider these personality traits as such.

The one-up, the friend that will always tell you bullshit stories...or if you've done something, they've done it while flying, and on fire.

People that either take their meds or actually go quite mental, not just eccentric but hearing voices/acting irrationally and potentially a danger to themselves or others...there's those that in lucid/normal states are totally aware of their condition and know what'll happen if they don't take care to stick to their regime, and periodically just decide they don't give a shit anymore.
It's like (though maybe not as bad) as a person getting heart surgery and told they need to stop drinking/smoking/eating fatty foods, and continue on.

"Morning people". I don't CARE how or why you're so chipper in the morning, I'm not going to be, and I don't care about that either...don't expect me to reflect your unfounded enthusiasm.

Law driven anti-weed conformists.
If there's no other grounds for their take than "it's bad because it's illegal", they just show themselves to be a little mindless really.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post

"Morning people". I don't CARE how or why you're so chipper in the morning, I'm not going to be, and I don't care about that either...don't expect me to reflect your unfounded enthusiasm.

I fuckin hate morning people too. Fuck off man, it's way too fucking early to be happy
Old 09-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Think about that, but multiply it so it applies to almost every situation, at least 10 times a day.
You have ten meals a day?

I hate people who smack their lips when they are chewing. Honestly, it's the one thing that almost drives me to violence. Or people who make a noise with chip packets, lolly packets etc at the movies. Or the talkers. Especially those wankers who have seen the movie before. And they're like. "OOO watch this bit!!" etc.

Last edited by wufongtan.; 09-07-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufongtan. View Post
I have people who smack their lips when they are chewing.
Totally. I fucking hate people that eat loudly a lot. So gross.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
There's a kid who I had to sit next to on the bus to college today. He;s one of these lonely folk who just don't seem to be able to "click" with anyone. Anyway, he felt the need to provide a running commentary on everything. If the bus stopped for a moment "Oh, we've stopped". "Where the fuck are we? It smells of fucking onions. I need to stop swearing." I AM AWARE OF WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND ME!!!

The Ferrets like it...
Old 09-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufongtan. View Post
You have ten meals a day?

I hate people who smack their lips when they are chewing. Honestly, it's the one thing that almost drives me to violence. Or people who make a noise with chip packets, lolly packets etc at the movies. Or the talkers. Especially those wankers who have seen the movie before. And they're like. "OOO watch this bit!!" etc.
Read more carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 09-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Masoch's mistress

Small minded bigots. People who judge others or situations on which they are ill informed. Mysoginists (crap spelling I know).
And my personal favourites from experience- Violent alcoholics and friends who think the smallest act of kindness shown towards them means they are entitled to abuse you.
Will shut up- go for fag and a cuppa and all will be well again. Give me manic/schizophrenic or suicidal people any day. Despite the papers they rarely hurt anyone except themselves.
Emotionless people, people who don't face up to their responsibilities.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Banned

The worst:

Liking GG Allin