Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-18-2004, 07:03 AM
Evil Dead

Re: Helraiser:Deader and Hellworld, Van Helsing, House of 2OOO Corpses and Fvs.J DVD

Quote:
Is anybody a Hellraiser fan, cause their two new sequels that won't be in the theaters are going to be released soon, their going to DVD right a way, the first sequel is Deader, it's about a suicidal clan that welcomes the resserection of Pinhead and his followers, and then the next sequel is Hellword were 5 kids visit a site called Hellworld.com, and find a link directly in to the world of Hellraiser.
Oh god, not again... I love Hellraiser but if there's going to be more that psychological- horror shit, I might as well forget it ( but of course I can't, because as long as there's Pinhead and as long as Dough Bradley keeps playing him, I have to see it). I just watched the Hellseeker last week and I was very, very disappointed. I mean, Hell on earth and Bloodline were not very good but they still kinda had that special Hellraiser atmosphere in them... but Inferno and Hellseeker, they just made me very sad.

Last edited by StaggerLee; 03-18-2004 at 07:06 AM.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:55 AM
SlashandHang

The original Hellraiser was great and Clive Barker was the absolute man! Then the rest started coming out and the same thing as Nightmare and Friday the 13th, Halloween, etc the movies have lost what made them good. After the 1st two of the Hell Raiser movies they just went down hill. Kind of like Jason X and Jason takes on Manhattan...just not good anymore!
Old 03-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Hellraiser

I think Hellraiser Inferno and Hellseeker was excellent movies. Hell on Earth and Bloodlines was absolutly the worst once, but stillthey were ok since they are.. Hellraiser, hehe
Anyway I really think the psykological asbect of the two last movies was great, and they still contained gore and enough Cenobites to make it creepy enough. One thing I miss though is the first cenobites from the first 2 movies. Chattere, Buttercup and The Female Cenobite, they just rocked. It really surprised me that it was said, that the Female Cenobite originaly was set to be the lead Cenobite, and Pinhead would not be a much bigger character then that. I am really pleased they made the changes, cause who the hell can think of Pinhead without Doug Bradley playing him. Nobody does it better, he's the King :p
Anyway I am looking forward to Deader and Hellworld, and also Tortured Souls.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
the title for ho1000c 2 will be The Devil's Rejects
Old 03-22-2004, 11:04 PM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
Right On! Hellraiser kicks ass and so Does Doug Bradley. He did a Monster Makeup seminar when I was in college. It was sweet I got to shake his hand and hold the box from Hell on Earth. He's such a cool Mother Fucker. Hes got a real understanding of the Black Pope. He said he enjoys Pinhead because he is like the Judge Jury and Executioner. He Punishes us for the monstrous acts we commit. Such cool shit...
Old 03-23-2004, 06:14 AM
Hellraiser

lol yeah he's the man.
The Lament Configuration is cool. It is by far one of the best probs in a movie yet.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:47 AM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
I really enjoyed Bloodline because it gave the history of the box. Hell on Earth was my least favorite. I think in this one they sold out. They started to go for the Freddy and Jason fans and turned Pinhead into a total monster. Pinhead lost a lot of depth as a character i think. I still love em though.