Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-08-2007, 02:26 AM
Groovy

I only watched the first one this week. Now, it takes a lot for me to switch off, but I did with about 15 minutes to go on this one, and that's in the full knowledge that it's fake. Saying that, I watched the last 15 minutes last night and it wasn't all that bad, to be honest. Gruesome effects. It's a real tester. I have 'Flower of flesh and blood' yet to watch - but I think I'll leave it a while first.

I've been working through some extreme cinema of late, but it's not the type of thing where I can get through say, a couple of movies a night. I've really got to be in the mood for some nastiness, and it's invariably followed by a good dose of comedy. Worst so far - Terrorists, killers and Middle East wackos, which I watched for the first 15 minutes or so. I'll not be going back to that one - it's real footage of people being maimed and killed. Not nice at all. Once I know it's real and not fiction - that's it. As far as I'm concerened that shouldn't be put on film at all.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:12 AM
Evil Dead

They actually had to produce a "making of "doc to convince people Guinea Pig wasn't snuff such was the hysteria surrounding it.Its not really to my taste but i watched it all the same to see what all the fuss was about,i did find it quite disturbing so i guess i can understand why it freaked so many people out.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Quote:
Originally Posted by omcdave View Post
mermaid in a man hole is the best one :)
i'd have to %100 totally and completly disagree with you. this movie was awful. some chick squirting multicolored pus for an hour is the only, i repeat the only thing that happens in this movie. its straight up boring and stupid.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrayne View Post

I can get this box set for $60...Is that a decent deal?...Is it worth it?...Or should I wait until I can find it cheaper?
i got it for somewhere around $30 at Best Buy 2 years ago.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 02-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

I know a couple of the guinea pig movies are available on netflix, if you have an account w/them.

Though why is the title of the series "guinea pig"?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Hellraiser

The Guinea Pig series is proabbaly the most overrated series. theres only two good ones. Flowers of Flesh and Blood & He Never Dies.

Would the GP series be as popular or infamous if chuck sheen didnt see it?